Dear Secretary of State Clinton: Best wishes and get well soon. Need you in 2016.

If she has a clotting disorder, she should not be considered a viable candidate.

Most astonishing clot!!!

It made the Benghazi fiasco disappeared mysteriously from Hillary's mind ! POOF....

Of all the democrats I dislike Hillary the least. That doesn't mean that this isn't a total whopper. Not only is this a total whopper but it is badly done. It's like democrats don't even care enough to tell a good lie. This is on a par with wrestling being real.

I predict that she will be fine - except some selective memory loss! My prayers are with her.

Glad she is expected to make a full recovery I look forward to her testimony about Benghazi in early 2013.

That butt-ugly dog is making me nauseous and I haven't eaten yet.

How sophomoric of you...Not my dog... asshole. :clap2::lol:

Is it you...?

It's your tribe chief's mother :D Get the fuck out here idiot. I'm not swapping insults with a living insult to humanity like you. Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Abatis is funny. Dumb as hell, but funny...

It's old news for those who have been paying attention.

Here's how it works: A foreign government fills out an application to buy weapons from private gun manufacturers in the U.S. Then the State Department decides whether to approve.

And it did approve 2,476 guns to be sold to Mexico in 2006. In 2009, that number was up nearly 10 times, to 18,709. The State Department has since stopped disclosing numbers of guns it approves, and wouldn't give CBS News figures for 2010 or 2011.

With Mexico in a virtual state of war with its cartels, nobody's tracking how many U.S. guns are ending up with the enemy.

"I think most Americans are aware that there's a problem in terms of the drug traffickers in Mexico, increases in violence," said Bill Hartung, an arms control advocate with the Arms and Security Project at the Center for International Policy. "I don't think they realize that we're sending so many guns there, and that some of them may be diverted to the very cartels that we're trying to get under control."

The State Department audits only a tiny sample - less than 1 percent of sales - but the results are disturbing: In 2009, more than a quarter (26 percent) of the guns sold to the region that includes Mexico were "diverted" into the wrong hands, or had other "unfavorable" results.

Last edited:

dunce.gif

good grief, threads like this make me want to barf..

We need her? I mean REALLY:lol:

Forum List

Back