Dear Sarah Palin; The Death Panel Already Exists and People Have Already Been Judged,

Aug 15, 2009
On May 30, 1996 Linda Peeno testified before congress that she was responsible for the death of a man by denying him life saving care. She testified that no one held her accountable, and instead, she was rewarded with a six figure raise.

How dare you Mrs. Palin, how dare you accuse a possible solution to this problem with the monstrously sick crime that is already taking place. Everyday your fellow Americans are being put before panels that will decide their fate. Only they never get to see the faces of the people that hold their fate, and they get no appeals. They are powerless, vulnerable, and they need our help. They are, our neighbors, our friends, our lovers, and our children, and we the people, that are stuck in this broken system demand to be given a way out. Obama promised us change to a broken health care system, and we yelled, cheered, and with the power of our vote put, not only him, but his entire party into majority power status. They know what we want, they know that we put them there, and they know we can replace them. They answer to us, we the people.

However you are lucky, or rather your son is. If tragedy should take you, and your husband away from this world, and from Trig, he would be taken care of. His food, shelter, cloths, and medical expenses would all become covered under social security, and medicare. He would most likely spend the rest of his life in a group home with people much like himself, and a 24 hour nursing staff who will not only take care of him, but will spend time with him, play with him, and laugh with him. Social security is the safety net for all people like Trig, and it is a government run, publicly funded, system that has lasted 74 years. Would a private, or public enterprise whose sole purpose is to make a profit take care of Trig? Or would they put him before a panel? I think we both know the answer to that question. So why are you advocating in favor of the panel for so many of your fellow Americans?

Keith.J.Lemire

I did, and I got kicked.

I hoping by posting this around, and emailing to news sites, and papers, ect I can get enough people demanding that she reply to this letter that she will have to.

First goal is to get it either printed in a news paper, or major news site, or read on air by the likes of olbermann, or maddow. In other I'm just planting the seeds of what I hope will become a small nets roots movement to get a reply from her.

So far I've hit;
Sarah Palin's Facebook
Keith Olbermann
The Daily Show
CNN
DailyKOS
NYTimes
SFTimes
A bunch of my local news papers, and stations.

Last edited:
On the left, we've been trying to point out to the wingnuts that death panels already do exist, but it's like talking to a wall.

This is how 1984 and really warped this Republican part is. We're trying to do something to end these practices, and they use the standard Machiavellian tactic of accusing the left of doing something that they are already doing.... and the kicker is people on the right can't even discern that death panels already do exist. It's nuts...

It's bizzaro world to the umpteenth time. And people don't think they are brainwashed is just scary to me.

Last edited:
I did, and I got kicked.

I hoping by posting this around, and emailing to news sites, ect I can get enough people demanding that she reply to this letter.
The magic 8 ball says:

magic_8ball_outlook_not_so_good.jpg

Obama promised us change to a broken health care system, and we yelled, cheered, and with the power of our vote put, not only him, but his entire party into majority power status. They know what we want, they know that we put them there, and they know we can replace them. They answer to us, we the people.

Obama and the Democrats in Congress should look at the polls:

In a poll conducted Aug. 6-9, 49 percent of Americans said they disapproved of the president's handling of healthcare and 43 percent approved -- compared to 50 percent disapproval and 44 percent approval in a survey done July 17-19.

Stalemate on healthcare, poll suggests - National Politics Blog - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

In a poll conducted Aug. 6-9, 49 percent of Americans said they disapproved of the president's handling of healthcare and 43 percent approved -- compared to 50 percent disapproval and 44 percent approval in a survey done July 17-19.

Handling of health care ≠ against health care reform. I personally believe that Obama has spent to much time pussyfooting around, and should just call fear mongers like Palin & co out on their BS. So Yes I do disapprove of the way Obama has been handling health care, but I am FOR health care reform.

By the way this is a perfect example of how polls can be manipulated by wording. To get the results you want you simply need to ask the right questions, as opposed to a blunt straight forward question.

Handling of health care ≠ against health care reform. I personally believe that Obama has spent to much time pussyfooting around, and should just call fear mongers like Palin & co out on their BS. So Yes I do disapprove of the way Obama has been handling health care, but I am FOR health care reform.

By the way this is a perfect example of how polls can be manipulated by wording. To get the results you want you simply need to ask the right questions, as opposed to a blunt straight forward question.

The problem is that Obama, Pelosi and Reid are not listening to the people. Instead, they choose to demonize them. That's wrong.

The problem is that Obama, Pelosi and Reid are not listening to the people. Instead, they choose to demonize them. That's wrong.
That is only part of it, the real problem is BO lies like a persian rug when it comes time to talk about how it will be paid for.

That is only part of it, the real problem is BO lies like a persian rug when it comes time to talk about how it will be paid for.

Example?

Actually never mind. . . Their is no final bill so no one knows anything yet about how it will or will not be paid for. Speculation is a cheap substitute for outrage. The only promise he has made when it comes to the funding of this reform bill is that he would not sign a bill that added to the deficit. If he is lying then we won't know until the final bill is signed, and then we can all call him on his lie, but not before. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Nothing like posting your full name as your board nic and a photo of yourself as an avatar... you ever blogged before son? ... :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNBkHpvmpBI]YouTube - Montana Obama health care Town hall HD part 12 Pay for it?[/ame]

That's not an example, it's a refutation of your point entirely.
You really don't pay atention do you.

Try for a change to stop being a talking point machine.

Obama claims he will pay for '2/3' of this with 'savings from waste.'

That is the biggest load of shit and we all know it.

If he gets 2/3 for 'savings and waste' I will quit the net, move to Austraila and live as a Bushman forever.

On May 30, 1996 Linda Peeno testified before congress that she was responsible for the death of a man by denying him life saving care. She testified that no one held her accountable, and instead, she was rewarded with a six figure raise.

How dare you Mrs. Palin, how dare you accuse a possible solution to this problem with the monstrously sick crime that is already taking place. Everyday your fellow Americans are being put before panels that will decide their fate. Only they never get to see the faces of the people that hold their fate, and they get no appeals. They are powerless, vulnerable, and they need our help. They are, our neighbors, our friends, our lovers, and our children, and we the people, that are stuck in this broken system demand to be given a way out. Obama promised us change to a broken health care system, and we yelled, cheered, and with the power of our vote put, not only him, but his entire party into majority power status. They know what we want, they know that we put them there, and they know we can replace them. They answer to us, we the people.

However you are lucky, or rather your son is. If tragedy should take you, and your husband away from this world, and from Trig, he would be taken care of. His food, shelter, cloths, and medical expenses would all become covered under social security, and medicare. He would most likely spend the rest of his life in a group home with people much like himself, and a 24 hour nursing staff who will not only take care of him, but will spend time with him, play with him, and laugh with him. Social security is the safety net for all people like Trig, and it is a government run, publicly funded, system that has lasted 74 years. Would a private, or public enterprise whose sole purpose is to make a profit take care of Trig? Or would they put him before a panel? I think we both know the answer to that question. So why are you advocating in favor of the panel for so many of your fellow Americans?

Keith.J.Lemire

Before you get too many miles ahead of your typing ability who the hell is Linda Peeno and where is your documentable evidence?? Just throwing out claims as facts is no longer acceptable as it just leads to the misinformation that the Democratic left claims that Conservatives of all stripe are engaging in. Now get yourself a nice cool glass of koolaide sit down and please by all means try again.

Nothing like posting your full name as your board nic and a photo of yourself as an avatar... you ever blogged before son? ... :lol:

Yes, check my bio because I can't post URL's yet.

The reason I use my name, and face is because I believe in the "Greater Internet Dickwad Theory" by John Gabriel, from Penny Arcade.

If he gets 2/3 for 'savings and waste' I will quit the net, move to Austraila and live as a Bushman forever.

Say Hello to Crocodile Dundee for me Xeno!!!

Keith.J.Lemire

Before you get too many miles ahead of your typing ability who the hell is Linda Peeno and where is your documentable evidence?? Just throwing out claims as facts is no longer acceptable as it just leads to the misinformation that the Democratic left claims that Conservatives of all stripe are engaging in. Now get yourself a nice cool glass of koolaide sit down and please by all means try again.

Again, I can't post URL's yet so try YouTubing her name, her testimony was broadcast on C-Span. I do my home work, you should try to do yours.

Linda Peeno's congressional testimony [or part of it] appeared in Michael Moore's Sicko.

Her whistleblowing testimony isn't exactly obscure.

Forum List

Back