Dear Republicans:

You just lost to a community organizer with unemployment hovering around eight freakin' percent. And it wasn't even close. Since there are really no words to describe the scope of your epic electoral failure, let's just focus on the future. I have three questions:

First, are your ready to admit that the same loons who have provided your party with so much energy over the last three years are the same people who are most responsible for this disaster? Or are you going to double down on your lunatics in the next election cycle?

Second, are you ready to admit that the country's demographics are changing rapidly and that a large part of your failure was/is your stubborn refusal to address those changes? Face it, America is becoming more government-centric, more government-dependent, right before your very eyes. If you don't like that fact, are you going to change hearts and minds or are you going to keep screaming "Marxist communist Kenyan" hoping that will work?

Third, are you ready to admit that the days and philosophies of Gordon Gekko simply no longer apply, and perhaps never should have? That we should encourage and celebrate excellence and achievement while still keeping our focus on a flourishing middle class, even if that means the wealthiest of us need to put a little more in the kitty? Or are you going to simplistically say "no" to all taxes without considering the long-term ramifications?

I'd love some straight answers to those questions, but frankly I'm not holding my breath.

From 2012:

First, are your ready to admit that the same loons who have provided your party with so much energy over the last three years are the same people who are most responsible for this disaster? Or are you going to double down on your lunatics in the next election cycle?

Second, are you ready to admit that the country's demographics are changing rapidly and that a large part of your failure was/is your stubborn refusal to address those changes? Face it, America is becoming more government-centric, more government-dependent, right before your very eyes. If you don't like that fact, are you going to change hearts and minds or are you going to keep screaming "Marxist communist Kenyan" hoping that will work?

Third, are you ready to admit that the days and philosophies of Gordon Gekko simply no longer apply, and perhaps never should have? That we should encourage and celebrate excellence and achievement while still keeping our focus on a flourishing middle class, even if that means the wealthiest of us need to put a little more in the kitty? Or are you going to simplistically say "no" to all taxes without considering the long-term ramifications?

That from 2012...great insight really.
We are going to show your ass the same respect you heaped on President Trump.

that’s fair. Bidumb and kameltoe ho

I'm not a republican
I'm a right wing extreamist like this bro

didjjdd.jpeg

that’s fair. Bidumb and kameltoe h
o
One minute you folks are celebrating his daily, juvenile name-calling, his constant nasty personal attacks, his complete lack of loyalty and his abject refusal to comport himself within the traditional behavioral parameters of the most important position in the world. All characteristics he has displayed since Day One, and before.

The next minute you're whining that he isn't respected.

I've been trying to avoid this conclusion, but I'm beginning to think there really is something wrong with you people.

You just lost to a community organizer with unemployment hovering around eight freakin' percent. And it wasn't even close. Since there are really no words to describe the scope of your epic electoral failure, let's just focus on the future. I have three questions:

I'd love some straight answers to those questions, but frankly I'm not holding my breath.

From 2012:

That from 2012...great insight really.

that’s fair. Bidumb and kameltoe ho

I would expect no less.

Although given your behavior from the last 4 years, it's hard to (but will be simultaneously fun to watch) figure what you're going to do for an encore?

Gonna shoot up a wal mart? Done that
Gonna run over political opponents in your car? Done that
How about mailing bombs to your "enemies"? Oh wait...been there done that
Gonna argue that another state didn't do their elections right because elected someone else? You guessed it...done that.
Gonna make hundreds of baseless allegations about Biden? Already doing that.

I'm sure you guys will come up with something that is equally as disgusting as all of the above.

his abject refusal to comport himself within the traditional behavioral parameters of the most important position in the world
We know it's just a beauty contest for you.

He could be....I don't know....a fuck commie....and you wouldn't give a rat fuck, as long has he "comports" himself.

In fact, YOU DID VOTE FOR A FUCKING COMMIE who will be taking over within a year.

Yes, you are that shallow and stupid. Congrats.

Prophetic...did you ever get a straight answer?

I would expect no less.

Although given your behavior from the last 4 years, it's hard to (but will be simultaneously fun to watch) figure what you're going to do for an encore?

Gonna shoot up a wal mart? Done that
Gonna run over political opponents in your car? Done that
How about mailing bombs to your "enemies"? Oh wait...been there done that
Gonna argue that another state didn't do their elections right because elected someone else? You guessed it...done that.
Gonna make hundreds of baseless allegations about Biden? Already doing that.

I'm sure you guys will come up with something that is equally as disgusting as all of the above.
Again prophetic...3 weeks later they did.

Forum List

Back