Dear race deniers

I say Soros is paying for racism and the blacks are falling for it hook, line and sinker. Blacks have the same rights as everyone else in this country. While there will always be those whites that hate blacks, and those blacks that hate whites, most Americans go about their daily business with no regard to black or white..
Racism has been around way longer than Soros. Of course Blacks have the same rights as everyone else. Everyone knows that. They had the same rights right after the Civil War. The problem is that whites in their fits of insecurity come up with ways to place obstacles in the way. Now for those Blacks like myself that simple wont quit?...you cant be stopped. However, that usually consists of having scorn for white philosophy and divorcing yourself from indulging in white society. Listening to whites will give you a distorted view of reality.

Careful. You don't want to become the reverse side of their coin.

I say Soros is paying for racism and the blacks are falling for it hook, line and sinker. Blacks have the same rights as everyone else in this country. While there will always be those whites that hate blacks, and those blacks that hate whites, most Americans go about their daily business with no regard to black or white..
Racism has been around way longer than Soros. Of course Blacks have the same rights as everyone else. Everyone knows that. They had the same rights right after the Civil War. The problem is that whites in their fits of insecurity come up with ways to place obstacles in the way. Now for those Blacks like myself that simple wont quit?...you cant be stopped. However, that usually consists of having scorn for white philosophy and divorcing yourself from indulging in white society. Listening to whites will give you a distorted view of reality.

I could never become the reverse side. That would require me living in fear.

Perhaps, but it's easy enough to come off as one of them, and give them reason to claim their beliefs are justified.

Perhaps, but it's easy enough to come off as one of them, and give them reason to claim their beliefs are justified.
To be honest I'm not concerned with their claims. To me its like worrying about what a patch of algae would claim.

To be honest I'm not concerned with their claims. To me its like worrying about what a patch of algae would claim.

Your call. I'm just throwing in my 2 cents.

Hold the phone here a minute. One of them? Don't gve them a reason? I hired one of you to teach one of the Youth Group kids, (one of you btw) to play the drums. That worked out well. The kids saw him on TV being arraigned on drug charges. Crack head.
And no shit, he has 11 kids, and doesn't support a one of them. Justified my claim that children are not trophies of fertility....
Shootings du jour in the ghetto that used to be a busy little city. You need to stop giving us reasons to justify our beliefs. Clean up your act. You are not blameless in this war.

Last edited:

Hold the phone here a minute. One of them? Don't gve them a reason? I hired one of you to teach one of the Youth Group kids, (one of you btw) to play the drums. That worked out well. The kids saw him on TV being arraigned on drug charges. Crack head.
And no shit, he has 11 kids, and doesn't support a one of them. Justified my claim that children are not trophies of fertility....
Shootings du jour in the ghetto that used to be a busy little city. You need to stop giving us reasons to justify our beliefs. Clean up your act. You are not blameless in this war.

Exactly what do you mean when you say " I hired one of you. " retired?, southerner? Right handed? What exactly about the person you hired makes you think he is interchangeable with me?

Forum List

Back