Dear President "sign shit for a photo opt"......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Has it ever occured to you, that there is more to being the leader of the free world than just signing shit and expecting things to happen, just because????? You have shown yourself to be this world wide businessman who signed off on the labor of others and became rich. I don't think you've ever had an idea in your head that didn't require the sweat and labor of others to achieve for you. And although it worked in the business world, it doesn't work in politics.

Its time you put down the pen, dismiss the camera's and do something to earn that title the idiots gave you, besides showing up at rallies talking shit to the mindless, signing shit that holds nothing and golfing on the weekends.....the world of Circus USA awaits your plans.

Trump is probably gonna prove once and for all that successful businessmen don't necessarily make good leaders.
he could turn it around ABS.....he just has to learn that he is not sitting in front of his board members.....

He's had over a year to figure it out. If he hasn't got it by now, he never will. Besides, he is used to people doing what he says when he says. Nobody ever says no to the CEO of a business, at least, not if you want to keep your job.

And Trump has never had to compromise, nor has he ever had to use diplomacy. His tactics are to bully people and throw money at the problems.

Besides.............after watching this idiot on my television for a year, it's become readily apparent to me that Trump rarely listens to anyone who isn't fawning over him.

Trump is probably gonna prove once and for all that successful businessmen don't necessarily make good leaders.
he could turn it around ABS.....he just has to learn that he is not sitting in front of his board members.....

He's had over a year to figure it out. If he hasn't got it by now, he never will. Besides, he is used to people doing what he says when he says. Nobody ever says no to the CEO of a business, at least, not if you want to keep your job.

And Trump has never had to compromise, nor has he ever had to use diplomacy. His tactics are to bully people and throw money at the problems.

Besides.............after watching this idiot on my television for a year, it's become readily apparent to me that Trump rarely listens to anyone who isn't fawning over him.
people change ABS.....campaigning is just a tad difference then actually sitting in the big chair....he knows now what Clinton,Bush and Obama found out when they first sat down.....its a whole different ball game.....those promises you made?.....forget them,they just might not be so doable....

people change ABS.....campaigning is just a tad difference then actually sitting in the big chair....he knows now what Clinton,Bush and Obama found out when they first sat down.....its a whole different ball game.....those promises you made?.....forget them,they just might not be so doable....

Yeah, people CAN change when they are younger, but as they get older, they become more entrenched in their ways, and Trump is in his 70's. No, you can't teach an old dog new tricks, especially when the dog in question has surrounded himself with sycophants and yes people.

You're giving him more credit than he deserves. See me in about 6 months and tell me he's able to change.

He won't.

Yeah, people CAN change when they are younger, but as they get older, they become more entrenched in their ways, and Trump is in his 70's. No, you can't teach an old dog new tricks, especially when the dog in question has surrounded himself with sycophants and yes people.

You're giving him more credit than he deserves. See me in about 6 months and tell me he's able to change.

He won't.
and if he does?.....

• Banned
i wish dean would come back....at least his threads had some sense to them......
The fact that you find it necessary to respond to just about everything I post, lets me know, your not missing your dean sausage as much as you think....beside, women taste better!!

Yes and No...I mean truth be told, the guy did lose a billion dollars in one calendar year, filed bankruptcy 9 times, stiffs people he don't want to pay, conned people out of millions with his fake university and bullshit books, other than successfully branding a Name....the guys pretty much been a dismal failure his entire life. If it wasn't for the people behind Trump, the guy'd be sitting on a street corner selling Trump hair pieces with his kids.

Turn what around? You nuts keep waiting on shell to crack open and low and behold out pops a bitch with a brain.....ya ain't gonna get it with Trump. Trump is a product of big money made with a Name and name only. Outside of brandening himself, this white piece of shit wouldn't know a arm pit from a ass ho.

Exactly....they're called YES men and women. That's why its almost hilarious hearing his daughter brag about her dad hiring women throughout his career and wanting praise for it. One woman during all the campaigning he did last year, one woman came forth and bragged about his ass and she was on a reality show!! If Trump was so great as a business man, where were all the big wigs during his campaign? The only people that find Trump all that is his kids and people needing a paycheck...who sadly will be remember in the history books and stooges who took the fall wall with Trump!!

He won't.
Two things his supporters cling to....the fact he sticks it to the media and to liberals, something they've been wanting to do since the black guy elected to office and they all cling to the hope that sooner or later things will improve with this guy and get better.....

What they refuse to acknowlege, is when your entire premise is based on lies and deceptive motive, ie refusal to release taxes, using the office of the President to enrich you and your family and your blatant ties with Russia.....anyone placing bets that a 70 year old con man, who's pretty much conned his way through life, is suddenly gonna change course and become a decent honorable human being....might as well believe in the rainbows and bullshit

i wish dean would come back....at least his threads had some sense to them......
The fact that you find it necessary to respond to just about everything I post, lets me know, your not missing your dean sausage as much as you think....beside, women taste better!!
dean had some intelligence in his threads,yours are just trying to get back at the way obama was treated...so to you it would not matter if trump does something good....its bad just because obama was treated like shit....there is the difference....

Turn what around? You nuts keep waiting on shell to crack open and low and behold out pops a bitch with a brain.....ya ain't gonna get it with Trump. Trump is a product of big money made with a Name and name only. Outside of brandening himself, this white piece of shit wouldn't know a arm pit from a ass ho.
like i said tiger you would not care if trump does turn it around,to you its all about getting back at how many treated obama....and i will bet if trump does do something good for this country and its people you would still be here ragging on the guy...just because....

dean had some intelligence in his threads,yours are just trying to get back at the way obama was treated...so to you it would not matter if trump does something good....its bad just because obama was treated like shit....there is the difference....

You're being far too kind to her. She's the crazy old bag lady standing on the street corner barking at people as they pass,

You're being far too kind to her. She's the crazy old bag lady standing on the street corner barking at people as they pass,
you are probably right............

New Topics

Forum List

Back