Dear Poor People,

Aug 7, 2012
Dear poor people,

Today the Supreme Court upheld the Affordable Care Act or as we derisively call it, Obamacare, because by labeling it as such, people know that Barack Hussein Obama, whom they’ve been told to hate for unclear reasons, is behind it. Some clarifications are in order:
Obamacare and its individual mandate was based on my health care plan in Massachusetts aka Romneycare, which sounds much better because it has my name in it and I’m white. Obamacare is a miscarriage of justice and must be repealed. Romneycare is awesome and could be considered a model for the other states and perhaps the U.S. if someone other than a black Kenyan was president.
The individual mandate itself is a conservative policy first pushed by the Heritage Foundation around 1990.
I have stated on my campaign website that I will nominate Supreme Court justices “in the mold of John Roberts …”
John Roberts was appointed to the Supreme Court by a person-who-shall-not-be-named, but his nickname is an upside down “M”.
John Roberts wrote the majority opinion in the National Federation of Independent Business v. Sebelius case today, decided on a 5-4 vote.
5 is one greater than 4.
5-1=4 is one less than 4+1=5
Had John Roberts sided with patriotic right-wing zealots Scalia, Alito, Thomas, and Kennedy Obamacare would have been overturned.
Today I stated Obamacare is “bad policy”. Because it is based on Romneycare some would suggest Romneycare is also “bad policy”. However, I covered this above — see the part about it containing “Romney” not “Obama” and my being white.

So, peasants, let me summarize: Obamacare is modeled after Romneycare and opted for an individual mandate based on a conservative think tank (is that an oxymoron?) proposal. It was upheld today and the majority opinion was delivered by a conservative Supreme Court judge appointed by a Republican president. But if it is not overturned the world as we know it will end! Swarms of locusts will cloak the earth! Forest fires will erupt in places ruining vacation homes and even primary private residences! Car elevators will cease to exist forcing people to somehow overcome the burden of beachfront property garage space! Republican men’s penises will become even smaller forcing them to overcompensate even more! Rich people might even have to pay more taxes. O.K., the last one was overkill, but you get my point. Things will not be marvelous!

We must repeal and replace it*!

roflmao.gif

Truth in humor as they say!

Dear poor people,

Today the Supreme Court upheld the Affordable Care Act or as we derisively call it, Obamacare, because by labeling it as such, people know that Barack Hussein Obama, whom they’ve been told to hate for unclear reasons, is behind it. Some clarifications are in order:
Obamacare and its individual mandate was based on my health care plan in Massachusetts aka Romneycare, which sounds much better because it has my name in it and I’m white. Obamacare is a miscarriage of justice and must be repealed. Romneycare is awesome and could be considered a model for the other states and perhaps the U.S. if someone other than a black Kenyan was president.
The individual mandate itself is a conservative policy first pushed by the Heritage Foundation around 1990.
I have stated on my campaign website that I will nominate Supreme Court justices “in the mold of John Roberts …”
John Roberts was appointed to the Supreme Court by a person-who-shall-not-be-named, but his nickname is an upside down “M”.
John Roberts wrote the majority opinion in the National Federation of Independent Business v. Sebelius case today, decided on a 5-4 vote.
5 is one greater than 4.
Had John Roberts sided with patriotic right-wing zealots Scalia, Alito, Thomas, and Kennedy Obamacare would have been overturned.
Today I stated Obamacare is “bad policy”. Because it is based on Romneycare some would suggest Romneycare is also “bad policy”. However, I covered this above — see the part about it containing “Romney” not “Obama” and my being white.

So, peasants, let me summarize: Obamacare is modeled after Romneycare and opted for an individual mandate based on a conservative think tank (is that an oxymoron?) proposal. It was upheld today and the majority opinion was delivered by a conservative Supreme Court judge appointed by a Republican president. But if it is not overturned the world as we know it will end! Swarms of locusts will cloak the earth! Forest fires will erupt in places ruining vacation homes and even primary private residences! Car elevators will cease to exist forcing people to somehow overcome the burden of beachfront property garage space! Republican men’s penises will become even smaller forcing them to overcompensate even more! Rich people might even have to pay more taxes. O.K., the last one was overkill, but you get my point. Things will not be marvelous!

roflmao.gif

The, Obamacare is like Romneycare Argument falls apart when you point out that Obama took 716 Billion Dollars from Medicare to Fund Obamacare. Nothing like that Exists in Romneycare. lol

The, Obamacare is like Romneycare Argument falls apart when you point out that Obama took 716 Billion Dollars from Medicare to Fund Obamacare. Nothing like that Exists in Romneycare. lol

Not to mention when you point out Obamacare is 2000+ pages longer and governs an aspect of our lives that the Federal Government was never given power to, while State governments have much more leeway.

Of course, understanding these things is beyond too many.

Dear poor people,

because by labeling it as such, people know that Barack Hussein Obama, whom they’ve been told to hate for unclear reasons,

By whom? Who are those telling the poor or anyone else to "hate" Obama?
If you could be honest and state that many "hate" Obama's policies you'd have cleared up all your confusion regarding "unclear reasons" as well.

Romneycare, which sounds much better because it has my name in it and I’m white. Obamacare is a miscarriage of justice and must be repealed. Romneycare is awesome and could be considered a model for the other states and perhaps the U.S. if someone other than a black Kenyan was president.

Uber weak race baiting bullshit, so much so that THIS :poop: is a better reply that your drivel warrants.

Bullshit. The mandate was found to be a potential funding mechanism. Who was the conservative who "pushed" to force all Americans to buy into a federal healthcare plan?

First time in the past four years I've seen a bot unwilling to point to and blame Bush by name for anything. Nice work. :)

5 is one greater than 4.

They apparently don't fuck around on the first day of school anymore. I'm saying, why even bother going back tomorrow?

More typical racist bullshit...yaaaaawn.

So, peasants, let me summarize:

Rather, let ME summarize.
You're a drone...the end.

Last edited:
I didn't find one thing humorous about this

some people don't understand, STATE government rights and the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

and sadly, they don't care that people are going to forced into ObamaCare or be FINED..

Dear poor people,

5 is one greater than 4.

roflmao.gif

So Obama is saving Medicare.

Dear poor people,

5 is one greater than 4.

roflmao.gif

Pretty distracting trying to read a post with a jumping cat in the background but that's just me. Comparing Romney-care in Mass to the Obama-care federal mandate is like comparing the common cold to the plague. Romney-care offered an anemic plan for state-wide health care. The Obama plan is a 3,000 page law that few lawmakers read but it contains a toxic mix of an IRS police force, a dozen new federal agencies who's mission isn't clear and a gigantic increase in the power of the federal government over each and every citizen. Politicians had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae and it is a freaking mess that nobody can work out. What makes people think that the likes of Barney Frank and Harry Reid and Joe Biden and Barry Hussein Obama can run a gigantic health care system? It's like Norman Bates running a motel.

Dear poor people,

5 is one greater than 4.

roflmao.gif

Replace it ?

We just need to repeal it.

Dear poor people,

5 is one greater than 4.

roflmao.gif

Pretty distracting trying to read a post with a jumping cat in the background but that's just me. Comparing Romney-care in Mass to the Obama-care federal mandate is like comparing the common cold to the plague. Romney-care offered an anemic plan for state-wide health care. The Obama plan is a 3,000 page law that few lawmakers read but it contains a toxic mix of an IRS police force, a dozen new federal agencies who's mission isn't clear and a gigantic increase in the power of the federal government over each and every citizen. Politicians had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae and it is a freaking mess that nobody can work out. What makes people think that the likes of Barney Frank and Harry Reid and Joe Biden and Barry Hussein Obama can run a gigantic health care system? It's like Norman Bates running a motel.

It's a falling cat! Don't read them then! Problem solved.

Romney said he will appoint justices in the mold of John Roberts who (ha! ha!) sided with Obamacare and the "tax" argument. Oops! Back to the drawing board!

roflmao.gif

More like he's putting everyone into it....and if you think it's good, you have not used it or ever had private insurance. which is MUUUUUCH better

Romney said he will appoint justices in the mold of John Roberts who (ha! ha!) sided with Obamacare and the "tax" argument. Oops! Back to the drawing board!

And that somehow supports you OP ? Care to explain how ?

Everything Romney has said either has backfired on him (as in the statement above since Roberts supported Obamacare) or he has contradicted himself and has had to walk back many of his statements and pledges.

And that somehow supports you OP ? Care to explain how ?

Everything Romney has said either has backfired on him (as in the statement above since Roberts supported Obamacare) or he has contradicted himself and has had to walk back many of his statements and pledges.

Imagine how easy it would be to win if Obama were not a POS.

In '67 we didn't get a "dear poor people" letter. We were handed a folded flag and a signed (and suitable for framing) letter from Lyndon "Blow Job" Johnson. And there sat dear ol' mom- 45 years young- with seven kids aged 3 to 18. The meager Veteran's benefits went to pay utilities. Any SS survivor's benefits went to put food on the table. BTW those bennys were directed to us kids but mom pocketed them to feed us. After my 3 older brothers left home there I was the 14 year old male head of household. Got a job for $1.10/hour. My younger brother dealt weed to help with bills. Life sucked ballz.

Through all the hunger and hopelessness and poverty... you know what? We were Republicans.

When live gives you lemons, you make lemonfuckyoudemocrats ade.

How can anyone have self worth without non-compensentated suffering.

Non-compensated suffering. Does that even register with you Liberal "give me my free shit" cock- hovers?

You are like circling vultures.

I have fed you circle-jerker liberals my whole life and I'm tired of it.

Dear poor people,

5 is one greater than 4.

roflmao.gif

Also, Romneycare was a state program (which failed) not a national program....

roflmao.gif

Taking 700 billion dollars from a program that was already bleeding money is a way to save it.

No wonder you adamantly support Obama. You have absolutely no ability to reason and apply logic.

You have the ingredients Obama expects from his supporters.

Forum List

Back