Dear Patrick,

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
Hope all is well up there! How is your rehab coming?

All is quiet with the press. I have managed to use my connections to shut things up so the situation can "heal". All should be forgotton soon.

I sent you a bottle of Crown UPS red, you should have it Wednesday. Do not get caught with it. We don't need another scandal by those damn Conservies.They are so damn high and mighty like they do no wrong, you know what I mean.

I have paid off all the necessary people to guarentee your expediant return to service with a stamp of approval from the most respected doctors in the land.

I have been experiencing a little resistance from those damn Fox news people, they keep asking questions but we have it temporarily under control.

Stay Well son, I'll be in touch.

Daddy

Emmett said:
Hope all is well up there! How is your rehab coming?

All is quiet with the press. I have managed to use my connections to shut things up so the situation can "heal". All should be forgotton soon.

I sent you a bottle of Crown UPS red, you should have it Wednesday. Do not get caught with it. We don't need another scandal by those damn Conservies.They are so damn high and mighty like they do no wrong, you know what I mean.

I have paid off all the necessary people to guarentee your expediant return to service with a stamp of approval from the most respected doctors in the land.

I have been experiencing a little resistance from those damn Fox news people, they keep asking questions but we have it temporarily under control.

Stay Well son, I'll be in touch.

Daddy

Dear Dad,

Thanks for the Crown. I polished half of it off last night along with a few blue Vals. Caught a real nice buzz.

And also thanks for the great job on the cover up. We're good at that ain't we Pop? LOL!

I can take off at any time Dad, so I'll follow your lead on when to leave, as soon as the dust has sufficiently settled, and Fox News gives up.

Your son,
Patty.

FINALLY

The system wont let me hit you with rep, I've supposedly passed too much to you in past but that was great! ROFLMAO and choking, side hurts too.

Forum List

Back