Dear Obama: Happy Presidents day scumbag now STFUP about children

About 4000 young people were murdered in Chicago while Obama was president and he never lifted a finger to stop it.
Is that a fact or illiterate Drumpfster talking points?

My Brother's Keeper Alliance
It's a fact DUMB FK
Not if it is from breitfart. They are renowned for fake news.

Only because you two bozos fall victim to Obama and Clinton the two biggest assholes of all time, They love having their idiots so dumbed down. Weak minds are easy to manipulate.

About 4000 young people were murdered in Chicago while Obama was president and he never lifted a finger to stop it.
Is that a fact or illiterate Drumpfster talking points?

My Brother's Keeper Alliance
It's a fact DUMB FK
Uninformed opinions are not facts. Especially when they come from Drumpf supporters. A fact would be that link I gave you.

when someone's mind is poisoned by garbage, they become incapable of telling fact from fiction.

I really love that "autofill" feature they have on Google and Bing. It takes a lot of guesswork out of what I'm looking for...

obama%20is1.jpg

obama%20is2.jpg

The mentally impaired can't even comprehend that LOL. Let alone why the results show up like that.

I really love that "autofill" feature they have on Google and Bing. It takes a lot of guesswork out of what I'm looking for...

obama%20is1.jpg

obama%20is2.jpg

The mentally impaired can't even comprehend that LOL. Let alone why the results show up like that.
Hey Jgalt is on your side. You shouldnt call him mentally impaired. :laugh:

This is fun. Let's try it with Hillary instead. :biggrin:

hillary%20is1.jpg

hillary%20is2.jpg
Yeah it doesnt matter who or what you put in there. The algorithm they use is still based on the most popular searches. Basically if a lot of emotionally traumatized Drumpf supporters are searching for dirt on say Obama or Hillary you will see that auto suggestion in your browser. Does that make sense to you now? :laugh:

Dear Obama: Happy President’s Day Scumbag, Now STFU About Children…
Dear former President Obama,

Happy President’s Day scumbag! And, how dare you tweet about protecting the children in the wake of the recent tragedy in Florida. That was a new low even for you, and maybe if you really cared about those
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The majority of people do not like Obama , can't stand him, some even regret voting for him although rare people have seen what a crooked pos this traitor really is.
Wow, what brought that on? Did you just realize Obama is still black?

How many have died in Appalachia?
Infant mortality is up and life expectancy down.
To bad Republicans are taking away their healthcare, cutting their food stamps, cutting job training and education.
Republicans making sure Appalachia survivers never escape poverty.
But what I want to know is what do Republicans get out of keeping these people down?

Happy President’s Day scumbag! And, how dare you tweet about protecting the children in the wake of the recent tragedy in Florida. That was a new low even for you, and maybe if you really cared about those
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The majority of people do not like Obama , can't stand him, some even regret voting for him although rare people have seen what a crooked pos this traitor really is.
Why then would he have won a 3rd term if it was allowable by law?
ya, and then he could have been the first black president to be impeached.
You mean like Drumpf is going to be the third white president impeached? Prove it.
Some day when you're as smart as me I'll explain it to you

Why then would he have won a 3rd term if it was allowable by law?
ya, and then he could have been the first black president to be impeached.
You mean like Drumpf is going to be the third white president impeached? Prove it.
Some day when you're as smart as me I'll explain it to you
Youre about 30 years late then. I've been smarter than you for the vast majority of my life. You can go ahead and explain it now....if you can.

Wow, what brought that on? Did you just realize Obama is still black?
People who can’t tell infowars from the real works get a little het up

Forum List

Back