Dear Mr President....

I feel the same way. There's a reason people shout "I LOVE YOU" to him. There is a lot to admire and respect. And I can tell from the sea of gray lines following your post that you're probably taking a fair amount of abuse right now, Melissa. But I have never spent so much time being proud of a President as I have of this one.

You'd think the right would understand, because apparently that's how they felt about his predecessor for eight years. Right? I'm sure they were as proud of him as we are of Obama.

I don't know WHY they are, but I'm SURE they are.

Then you have never paid attention to much.
Conservatives did not love Bush Jr.
His immigration policies were horrible.
His performance in starting/fighting the Iraq war was unforgivably bad (unlike his father who fought the first war as brilliant as any war in the history of the world)
His domestic economic policies left much to be desired.

As for Obama...no. It is not easy how anyone can admire a President who has systematically done the opposite of what he says and has given up his responsibility on the most important issues of the day. Instead of being a leader - he goes on rhetorical speech tours.

Anyone who says 'I love you' to a politician is an ass.

So Mamie Eisenhower, Nancy Reagan, Barbara Bush and Laura Bush are "asses" now according to you?

Good to know.

Then you have never paid attention to much.
Conservatives did not love Bush Jr.
His immigration policies were horrible.
His performance in starting/fighting the Iraq war was unforgivably bad (unlike his father who fought the first war as brilliant as any war in the history of the world)
His domestic economic policies left much to be desired.

As for Obama...no. It is not easy how anyone can admire a President who has systematically done the opposite of what he says and has given up his responsibility on the most important issues of the day. Instead of being a leader - he goes on rhetorical speech tours.

Anyone who says 'I love you' to a politician is an ass.

So Mamie Eisenhower, Nancy Reagan, Barbara Bush and Laura Bush are "asses" now according to you?

Good to know.

So, you're saying that Michelle doesn't love Barack. Good to know.

IF an individual in uniform is guilty of crime(s) that are more than mere misdemeanor then they should be stripped of their uniform, even if for a short period of time, until corrective actions/punishments have been put in place. Otherwise, it seems completely illogical to not support our soldier, our wo/men in uniform EVEN IF and AS we MAY disagree with their lifestyles. Until the 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' policy has been removed, revoked, WHATEVER... even the most conservative minded individual should find it in their BEST interest to SUPPORT and DEFEND their wo/men in uniform.

So, unless anyone has something specifically positive to post about the Man's speech or their support for such things, I am done here.

shutmymouth.jpg

When is Obama going to start supporting us retirees? I don't recall a pay increase or COLA adjustment since he's been in office.

Too busy golfing I guess.
Solyndra and Pelosi's brother were more "important".

Didn't ya' know?:eusa_whistle:

IF an individual in uniform is guilty of crime(s) that are more than mere misdemeanor then they should be stripped of their uniform, even if for a short period of time, until corrective actions/punishments have been put in place. Otherwise, it seems completely illogical to not support our soldier, our wo/men in uniform EVEN IF and AS we MAY disagree with their lifestyles. Until the 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' policy has been removed, revoked, WHATEVER... even the most conservative minded individual should find it in their BEST interest to SUPPORT and DEFEND their wo/men in uniform.

So, unless anyone has something specifically positive to post about the Man's speech or their support for such things, I am done here.

shutmymouth.jpg
First off, do not call sexual preference a lifestyle, it is nothing more than a choice.

Unlike your choice to be a bigoted ass-hat, sexual preference is not a choice. Try considering science, not Limbaugh.
Idiot, sexual preference is a choice, nothing more. Stop kissing obamaturds sorry butt.

"But Jesus stooped down, and with His finger wrote on the ground, as though He heard them not. So when they continued asking Him, He lifted up Himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again He stooped down, and wrote on the ground."

Let they who have served cast the first barb, hoot or holler, scream or shout.... silence... silence followed from they who have served.....silence. Respect.

Can you be any more dumb? Genuine question.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The uniform get respect on its own. The man has to earn his. the little punks that harass the military get what they deserve. Obama has no clue about the military, he still can't salute properly and how about putting your hand over your heart when the national athem is played. I am guess that Jermiah Wright end that when Obama sat for 30 years and listened and believed in what that jack ass has to say.

First off, do not call sexual preference a lifestyle, it is nothing more than a choice.

Unlike your choice to be a bigoted ass-hat, sexual preference is not a choice. Try considering science, not Limbaugh.
Idiot, sexual preference is a choice, nothing more. Stop kissing obamaturds sorry butt.

You. Are. An. Uber. Idiot.

Sexual preference is not a choice. And what does the FACT that sexual preference is not a choice have to with Obama? Moron.

When is Obama going to start supporting us retirees? I don't recall a pay increase or COLA adjustment since he's been in office.

Too busy golfing I guess.
Yeah. Too busy falling all over himself to route taxpayer money to Solyndra and other Greenie Weinies.

Last edited:
I love you!

No, I do not agree with everything you stand for and, no, I am not happy about many things that your cabinet has and/or has not passed.... But I genuinely love you!

Why?

Because of your direct and abrupt addressing of the booing toward one of our American soldiers in uniform. Because of this decision of yours to not be so mindful of what is forever politically convenient for your term... You have redeemed yourself on many levels in my revelations and potential support for your second term.

I love a man that supports, protects, and defends his children!

This trumps even the more blaring flaws the trickster limelight has captured.

Anything anyone else would like to add?

Yeah, check your panties... I think you may have had an orgasm.

Forum List

Back