Dear Mr. President:

Peevishnky

Rookie
Aug 18, 2011
I would like to commend you on a job well done bringing this country to the brink of collapse. I have to believe this is a part of your elaborate scheme to destroy America and turn her into a groveling third world country, subservient to other nations/leaders. Are you kidding me? Why are you so determined to destroy the greatest nation on earth? Why do you hate America so much that you relish at her demise? If you hate America sooo much...if you hate living in the White House sooo much...then why did you become President? You could have stayed in Chicago and continued your tirade of anti-American sentiment and community dis-organization there. I find it ironic (now that you have become a wealthy man with your Nobel Prize and best-sellers) that you seem to loathe the rich for having what you have...money, power, fame. Wow! You must really hate yourself!

In these tough times, I know you are troubled and wonder what you should do. I have a suggestion...why don't you pack up your books, take your lifetime welfare check, healthcare, secret service, and your entourage of golf and basketball buddies and go somewhere else. Go start a country where you can create utopia your way and be the supreme dictator your heart longs to be. A place where you and the Mrs. can look down upon your subjects and tell them how great you both are and that you are their saviors. Go, and leave us here to pick up the pieces and restore America to her former glory.

For nearly three years now, I have listened to you and your adminstration of thugs, tax cheats, and liars preach about hope and change. I've watched as you have governed against the will of the people and forsakened the Constitution you swore to uphold. Well, look around you Mr. President...things aren't going so well. People are running out of hope and your idea of change hasn't been so good for anyone other than yourself and your entourage. Your illconceived ideas, of a Peter Pan-utopian society offering prosperity and success for all, is absolutely obserd. Where I come from, prosperity and success doesn't come by robbing from the rich and giving it to the poor. It comes through hard work, opportunity, education, good jobs, and the chance to be all that you can be as a productive member of society and a citizen of this country. I know this runs contrary to your philosophy of the ideal America because my philsophy renders you powerless and those like you...powerless.

I was wondering, as the "only adult in the room" when are you going to take responsiblity for the monumental disaster you have created. Everyday I watch as you stand at the podium, and like a spoiled child blame everything and everyone for your indiscretions. Every time you don't get your way or whenever someone opposes you, you lash out with your petulant-condescending tone and behavior. I find this highly unbecoming of an adult and especially of the President of the United States, so the next time you are looking somewhere to cast blame...you need to look no further than the nearest mirror.

Do you realize that under your leadership this country has, and continues, to reach new lows? Thank you for erasing decades of progress. Oh, and just to let you know...those of us in real world America...we continue to go about our daily lives, working hard to make a good life for ourselves and our families because we "have a dream". We keep moving forward despite your efforts to break our spirit and hinder our progress. And, as your presidency comes to a close, we will be eagerly watching as you fade away into obscurity. Time will erase you from our memories and heal our wounds. We will survive you. We shall overcome! Thanks again for this disaster...and especially for replacing Jimmy Carter as the worst President ever!

Right on, Peevish. One other thing we have to thank the president for is how he has single handedly awakened the passion of so many hard working Americans who want to go to work, provide for their families and be left alone. We don't need his handouts! We don't need his version of healthcare, nor do we need his pious bloviating about how we should live our lives. November 2012 will show just how passionate Americans are about our nation.

Right on...Right on...Right on! Thanks Bassho! The sleeping giant has awakened!

Last edited:
This has to be one of the most warped forums I've ever had the misfortune to read.

Earth to peevishnky!

Republicans have broken all hbistorical records for use of the fillibuster.

Republicans blocked a bill which would've taken away tax incentives for companies who outsource jobs.

Job creation under GHW Bush was at 2%, under his liar of a snot nosed kid..1%. No Dem has ever had such terrible job creation at the end of their administration.

We have the most obstructionist Tea party, GOP in history whose only cause is saying "no" to any and everything Obama proposes.

"Governed against the will of the people?" The people overwhelmingly support raising taxes on the rich back to Clinton era levels...of course repubs don't want to bite the hand that feeds them.

Why doesn't the GOP go back to their true conservative ideals instead of the far right fanatic fringe whose only concern is regaining power at any expense to our nation?

I would like to commend you on a job well done bringing this country to the brink of collapse. I have to believe this is a part of your elaborate scheme to destroy America and turn her into a groveling third world country, subservient to other nations/leaders. Are you kidding me? Why are you so determined to destroy the greatest nation on earth? Why do you hate America so much that you relish at her demise? If you hate America sooo much...if you hate living in the White House sooo much...then why did you become President? You could have stayed in Chicago and continued your tirade of anti-American sentiment and community dis-organization there. I find it ironic (now that you have become a wealthy man with your Nobel Prize and best-sellers) that you seem to loathe the rich for having what you have...money, power, fame. Wow! You must really hate yourself!

In these tough times, I know you are troubled and wonder what you should do. I have a suggestion...why don't you pack up your books, take your lifetime welfare check, healthcare, secret service, and your entourage of golf and basketball buddies and go somewhere else. Go start a country where you can create utopia your way and be the supreme dictator your heart longs to be. A place where you and the Mrs. can look down upon your subjects and tell them how great you both are and that you are their saviors. Go, and leave us here to pick up the pieces and restore America to her former glory.

For nearly three years now, I have listened to you and your adminstration of thugs, tax cheats, and liars preach about hope and change. I've watched as you have governed against the will of the people and forsakened the Constitution you swore to uphold. Well, look around you Mr. President...things aren't going so well. People are running out of hope and your idea of change hasn't been so good for anyone other than yourself and your entourage. Your illconceived ideas, of a Peter Pan-utopian society offering prosperity and success for all, is absolutely obserd. Where I come from, prosperity and success doesn't come by robbing from the rich and giving it to the poor. It comes through hard work, opportunity, education, good jobs, and the chance to be all that you can be as a productive member of society and a citizen of this country. I know this runs contrary to your philosophy of the ideal America because my philsophy renders you powerless and those like you...powerless.

I was wondering, as the "only adult in the room" when are you going to take responsiblity for the monumental disaster you have created. Everyday I watch as you stand at the podium, and like a spoiled child blame everything and everyone for your indiscretions. Every time you don't get your way or whenever someone opposes you, you lash out with your petulant-condescending tone and behavior. I find this highly unbecoming of an adult and especially of the President of the United States, so the next time you are looking somewhere to cast blame...you need to look no further than the nearest mirror.

Do you realize that under your leadership this country has, and continues, to reach new lows? Thank you for erasing decades of progress. Oh, and just to let you know...those of us in real world America...we continue to go about our daily lives, working hard to make a good life for ourselves and our families because we "have a dream". We keep moving forward despite your efforts to break our spirit and hinder our progress. And, as your presidency comes to a close, we will be eagerly watching as you fade away into obscurity. Time will erase you from our memories and heal our wounds. We will survive you. We shall overcome! Thanks again for this disaster...and especially for replacing Jimmy Carter as the worst President ever!

What?

Last edited:
This has to be one of the most warped forums I've ever had the misfortune to read.

Earth to peevishnky!

Republicans have broken all hbistorical records for use of the fillibuster.

Republicans blocked a bill which would've taken away tax incentives for companies who outsource jobs.

Job creation under GHW Bush was at 2%, under his liar of a snot nosed kid..1%. No Dem has ever had such terrible job creation at the end of their administration.

We have the most obstructionist Tea party, GOP in history whose only cause is saying "no" to any and everything Obama proposes.

"Governed against the will of the people?" The people overwhelmingly support raising taxes on the rich back to Clinton era levels...of course repubs don't want to bite the hand that feeds them.

Why doesn't the GOP go back to their true conservative ideals instead of the far right fanatic fringe whose only concern is regaining power at any expense to our nation?

Tissue? or Waaaambalance?

Tissue? or Waaaambalance?

Awh..don't like the truth? The only whining was done by those who started this topic.

May I suggest a G.E.D.?

Snappy comeback, tho. Haha

Right on, Peevish. One other thing we have to thank the president for is how he has single handedly awakened the passion of so many hard working Americans who want to go to work, provide for their families and be left alone. We don't need his handouts! We don't need his version of healthcare, nor do we need his pious bloviating about how we should live our lives. November 2012 will show just how passionate Americans are about our nation.

Yes it will. You have NO idea.

Rebuild the Dream | A Hub for the American Dream Movement

Earth to Hoot!
Since you make this a partisan issue, wasn’t it Nancy Pelosi (democrat) who stated something like we must pass the bill to find out what’s in it? The reality is that its people like her and others and yes some are republicans who simply need to go. More importantly, the survival of our country is at hand and all you can do is engage in third grade partisan finger pointing. Oh by the way, the majority of people did not support raising taxes during the Clinton era…..if that were so he would not be on record for stating he raised them too much, but don’t take my word for it. Google the quote and see what you come up with.

Forum List

Back