Dear Mr President, dont make yourself into a liar on taxes

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8erePM8V5U]YouTube - President Obama's Pledge Never to Raise Taxes on Anyone Making Less Than $250,000 a Year[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ5fOsyj-bk]YouTube - Barack Obama's version of "read my lips NO NEW TAXES"[/ame]

Remember when they pounded on President Bush1 for his saying,

Read my lips, NO NEW TAXES.

The Obama already raised taxes on people the first month he was in office.

he signed a 60cnt a pack tax on cigarettes.

how many people who make under 250,000 a year, SMOKE.

The stupid people were already bamboozled by their Dear Leader:lol:

This is something I've never figured out about some of the 'don't spend our grandkids money' crowd. We've spent the money. If you don't want your grandkids to pay it back, and you don't want to pay it back, then who will?

Actually, it was the wingnuts that were all up in arms at Bush 1 for breaking that no tax pledge.

Actually, it was the wingnuts that were all up in arms at Bush 1 for breaking that no tax pledge.

and most of em still think that Reagan did not raise taxes.

This is something I've never figured out about some of the 'don't spend our grandkids money' crowd. We've spent the money. If you don't want your grandkids to pay it back, and you don't want to pay it back, then who will?

How about the people who voted for him...I'm good with that. How about you?

Obama has broken every pledge he made when he was running. Why will this one be different?
He ran as a moderate. He ran as opposed to mandates in health care, smearing Hillary with it. He ran as someone who would change Bush's policies. He ran as someone who would get beyond partisan bickering in Washington. He ran on closing Gitmo.
All of it was false. All of it was bullshit.
And people fell for it and now they're mad. That's why his approval rating sucks.
So why shouldn't he be a liar on this issue? He has been on every other.

Taxes the federal government takes from me personally have not increased or decreased since obama took office. My local taxes have increased but my federal taxes on everything from gasoline to income have remained unchanged, I make a 5 figure income.

Once bush's tax cuts expire Obama will have levied an increase in my federal taxes but that hasn't happened yet

A carbon tax on my electricity will be a tax increase on my 5 figure income

A VAT tax on my purchases will be a tax increase on me.

An employer provided health care tax will be a tax increase on me

A raise in my insurance premiums due to the health care bill will be a backdoor tax on me.

It hasn't happened yet but it seems the president is itching to raise the taxes on my 5 figure income.

Forum List

Back