Dear Mr. Kennedy,

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
Since you have been so willing to drill Judge Alito about ethics could you answer a legal ethics question or two for me? (20 minute reply to say maybe)

Do you believe if an individual gets drunk as shit and crashes a car over a bridge in the middle of the night while he is giving a young lady a ride home in the wrong direction which results in her death and then dosen't call the police until the next calender day should go to prision for a long time.

Ted, was she dead when ya'll hit the water or did she drown while you were forcing YOUR door open?..................... Must have been hard to concentrate on getting the hell out of that car with her making all that noise huh?

When they found that other dead chick near or on your beach property did you have to put up with alot of senseless questions about how you happen to be there, drunk! Was it your 7 iron or somebody elses that was said to be the murder weapon, I'm fuzzy on the details.Please excuse me!

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
I heard the Original Bloviator attacking Alito over the Vanguard Mutual Fund issue on the radio. Lord. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for a "controversy."

What bottom? Ted's barrell dosen't have a bottom. If he does by some miracle run out of things in his barrell he'll just reach around and pull one out of his ass!

The biggest injustice on earth is the fact that that man's three brothers met their demise and he lived forty more years after the last one! Imagine that!

Forum List

Back