Dear Mods and Admin.

You have my most sincere sympathy on the new babysitting job you will be undertaking.

I am pretty sure that little red report button is going to open the flood gates of whiners.

There is one thing in which we can always count on with or without a rule clarification or an old rule book being brought to the forefront, and that would be; whiners.

Whiners and roaches will always be with us :D

It is the same in real life as well. If you ever owned a business you would know this :D

Last edited:
You have my most sincere sympathy on the new babysitting job you will be undertaking.

I am pretty sure that little red report button is going to open the flood gates of whiners.

There is one thing in which we can always count on with or without a rule clarification or an old rule book being brought to the forefront, and that would be; whiners.

If I had whining roaches, they'd be the first to go.

whining...hissing.. whats the difference?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGiUq42fv-c]Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches - YouTube[/ame]

whining...hissing.. whats the difference?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGiUq42fv-c]Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches - YouTube[/ame]

Snakes hiss; you whine. That help?

Forum List

Back