Dear Liberal

trlrtrash13

The Axis Of Stevil
Aug 9, 2009
Watseka, Il
Dear Resident,

I hope you're not too surprised today when you come home and find me living in your house. Now, I know what you're thinking. Breaking and entering, right? Well, not exactly. I prefer to call it "Undocumented Residency". If you prefer, however, you could call me an illegal alien. Typically I don't like to be called that, but since I am sure that you, as a good liberal, will declare your house a "Sanctuary Residence" and welcome me with open arms, it's okay for you to address me as such.

Now I know that times have been tough lately, and you were out all day looking for a job, and I don't want you to be angry with me but I do have to tell you something. Right after I got here, the phone rang. It was for you. It was a guy down at the factory and he was calling about your application. He said they needed you to start immediately. I told him that you weren't here, and asked if he could use my help. He informed me that he doesn't hire Undocumented Residents, but I offered to do it for $2 an hour less so he changed his mind. Aren't you happy for me? I'm now an undocumented worker! I'm so excited. I really like the job, and I'll put in a good word for you but you might want to let him know your willing to work for less because I'm sending my first check to my brother so he can use it for cab fare to get to your neighbors house, and he said he will work for $1 less than me. It would be so much fun if we could all work at the same place.

Also, I helped myself to a couple of sandwiches and if you're not here when I get back, don't stay up worrying. I'll be down at the hospital with my wife. She is about to have our first child. I apologize in advance if the baby keeps you up late when she is able to join me here, but you know how those newborns can be. Also, I will need to talk to you about how we are going to pay for the child birth, as those can be very expensive. Especially in her case, because we have been homeless and there were complications so her doctor put her on bed rest and since we didn't have a bed, she had to stay at the hospital. I hope you're nicer than the Conservative my sister moved in with. They refused to pay for her baby because they called it a pre-existing condition. Just between you and I, I think those Conservatives are evil people.

When I got here, there was some guy here that called himself your "roommate"? He said he was authorized to be here because he had a document he called a "lease" and his name was on it. He explained that when he got paid, he had to give you a little bit of money each month to keep his name on that lease and remain a documented resident. I thought he would be angry about this, but he didn't seem to mind. He said he was just "paying his fair share". I don't know about that, but since I'm not documented, I of course won't have to pay into that so I guess it's between the two of you.

I just wanted to take this moment to thank you for your kindness and hospitality. I realize that there are laws against what I am doing, but you are a kind soul who understands that I am just trying to make a better life for me and my family.

Sincerely,

Steve

That will last one house. Either the householder will shoot you through the head, or the police will.

dont like illegal aliens dont frequent businesses that use them for cheap labor and write your representatives urging them to put forth severe penalties upon businesses that use illegal labor, if i and my family was starving in Mexico i to would cross the border to work for people who are very eager to hire me, I dont blame the illegals for coming here i blame the American businesses that provide them jobs.

dont like illegal aliens dont frequent businesses that use them for cheap labor and write your representatives urging them to put forth severe penalties upon businesses that use illegal labor, if i and my family was starving in Mexico i to would cross the border to work for people who are very eager to hire me, I dont blame the illegals for coming here i blame the American businesses that provide them jobs.
You do realize that most of the illegals hired are using forged papers to get hired, correct? That companies who knowingly, willfully and purposely hire illegals in order to get "cheap labor" is the rare exception, rather than the general rule?

The vast majority of businesses play by the rules. The vast majority of illegals, don't.

You do realize that most of the illegals hired are using forged papers to get hired, correct? That companies who knowingly, willfully and purposely hire illegals in order to get "cheap labor" is the rare exception, rather than the general rule?

The vast majority of businesses play by the rules. The vast majority of illegals, don't.

not from what i have seen, bar backs, kitchen help, food delivery boys, etc are all hired as known illegals, business people are not stupid, they know what they are getting when they offer very low wages to their workers.

not from what i have seen, bar backs, kitchen help, food delivery boys, etc are all hired as known illegals, business people are not stupid, they know what they are getting when they offer very low wages to their workers.
If you have seen this you should report it. Companies actually knowingly and purposely hiring illegals is the majority?

Baloney. It's the exception. It's the rarity. One which is glommed on to and demagogued endlessly. And it's simply not usually the case.

Usually, the case is that the illegals used forged papers to get hired.

If you have seen this you should report it. Companies actually knowingly and purposely hiring illegals is the majority?

Baloney. It's the exception. It's the rarity. One which is glommed on to and demagogued endlessly. And it's simply not usually the case.

most illegals are here doing menial jobs, the companies should have to do background checks, when you roll up to the mini mall and pick your workers up on the side of the road you pretty much know they arent here legally.

That companies who knowingly, willfully and purposely hire illegals in order to get "cheap labor" is the rare exception, rather than the general rule?

Then if somehow we were able to find out how much illegals were getting paid, it would average exactly the same as American employees doing the same job.

Additionally, the unemployment rate of illegal immigrants should be exactly the same as the unemployment of American who are looking for similar jobs.

But, somehow I doubt that is true.

most illegals are here doing menial jobs, the companies should have to do background checks, when you roll up to the mini mall and pick your workers up on the side of the road you pretty much know they arent here legally.
Companies which aren't documenting workers with the I-9 and the W-4 are exceptions. Not the general rule.

Illegals who are hired by such companies are exceptions, not the rule. The rule is, the vast majority of illegals who get hired do so with forged papers, and the companies who hire them do the I-9s and the W-4s.

Companies should have to do background checks? Can you not hear the howls from the ACLU over "profiling" already?

The I-9s and the W-4s are sent to the feds. It's then the fed's job to verify them. They have massive funding for this, massive staffing -- computers, all that rot.

Of the millions and millions of companies operating in the US, you're seriously saying that most of them are purposely hiring illegals "off the books?"

Of course you know that's not the case at all.

Companies which aren't documenting workers with the I-9 and the W-4 are exceptions. Not the general rule.

Illegals who are hired by such companies are exceptions, not the rule. The rule is, the vast majority of illegals who get hired do so with forged papers, and the companies who hire them do the I-9s and the W-4s.

Companies should have to do background checks? Can you not hear the howls from the ACLU over "profiling" already?

The I-9s and the W-4s are sent to the feds. It's then the fed's job to verify them. They have massive funding for this, massive staffing -- computers, all that rot.

Of the millions and millions of companies operating in the US, you're seriously saying that most of them are purposely hiring illegals "off the books?"

You are listing too many "exceptions, not the rule".

I'm going to require a link to back up your assertions.

You are listing too many "exceptions, not the rule".

I'm going to require a link to back up your assertions.
Isn't it reasonable, simple math? Of course it is.

The complete bullshit spewed that "most companies are hiring illegal slave labor" is the assertion that needs to be credibly backed.

no i cant hear the howls, i have had many jobs that required i pass a background check. illegals tend to go towards agricultural jobs(picking crops) or service jobs in the big city, i live in nyc, every restaurant has delivery service, kitchen staff, etc, all illegals, they also work as non union office cleaners and maids,plus on non union construction job sites, those that hire them know exactly who they are hiring and they do so because they can pay them less than what they would have to pay a citizen.

The complete bullshit spewed that "most companies are hiring illegal slave labor" is the assertion that needs to be credibly backed.

No one said that MOST COMPANIES are hiring illegals.

What was said that most of the companies that DO hire illegals, do so to save money, not because they are DUPED.

You seem to be having difficulty with CONTEXT today

So you say, I don't believe you. Prove it.
I see (everyday) hundreds (probably thousands) of young men hanging outside Home Depot waiting for work. Contractors of all sizes - from one man shops to large landscape and roofing companies, their logos and business names are on their trucks - stop and grab a few or many day laborers who will (presumedly) work for cash.
Now, it's not likely IBM or Microsoft hire illegals, but what of hotels and motels, restaurants and even homeowners? Of course there are several large well known national businesses too, that I won't name but a google search may enlighten you.

Last edited:
i have had many jobs that required i pass a background check.
That's a far cry from it being federally mandated, for every job, every employer, as you're calling for.

doesnt have to be federally mandated, but if a business hires an illegal and claims they diid so unknowingly the responsibilty should also fall upon the employer for not doing a proper check.

i have had many jobs that required i pass a background check.
That's a far cry from it being federally mandated, for every job, every employer, as you're calling for.

doesnt have to be federally mandated, but if a business hires an illegal and claims they diid so unknowingly the responsibilty should also fall upon the employer for not doing a proper check.
That's not what the law says. Due diligence in hiring is limited to the federal forms, the I-9 particularly in this case.

Forum List

Back