Dear left wingers! TURN OFF YOUR NEWS SOURCES!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
You are getting delivered fake news 24 hours a day. It has divided us!
It has turned you into hate mongers.

We are all Americans and we need to come together and fight this propaganda media!
You are brainwashed to think one way no grey area.. wake up!

We are all Americans and we need to come together and fight this propaganda media!
Which news sources are those? The ones like CNN that first reported Barr's summary in full, stating that Mueller did not find collusion?

Which news sources are those? The ones like CNN that first reported Barr's summary in full, stating that Mueller did not find collusion?

Fox reported it at the same time.

• Banned
E31E8A1E-DDAA-4A09-9EEB-351C871EEA69.jpeg

I’m watching it right now. Live pic. They aren’t apologizing they are now questioning obstruction! They investigated everything no evidence! It’s fake news

Great. Two sources that apparently aren't "fake news," then.

View attachment 252142

I’m watching it right now. Live pic. They aren’t apologizing they are now questioning obstruction! They investigated everything no evidence! It’s fake news
Of course they are questioning obstruction. Those who do not support Trump will question everything here. It's going to be same shit, different day.
Tune it out. I am.

• Banned
View attachment 252142

Of course they are questioning obstruction. Those who do not support Trump will question everything here. It's going to be same shit, different day.
Tune it out. I am.
I know turn off the fake news and the hate propaganda.

Unfortunately neither reports strictly news, they add commentary spin.

As long as they are clear about what is "commentary" and what is facts, I can still get information from it. It's not as easy as it used to be in the old days. I agree with you that it is just about impossible to get straight reporting anymore. CSPAN, I guess, AP/Reuters?

As long as they are clear about what is "commentary" and what is facts, I can still get information from it. It's not as easy as it used to be in the old days. I agree with you that it is just about impossible to get straight reporting anymore. CSPAN, I guess, AP/Reuters?
And they are not

You are 180 degrees off, and it is not just the left. First off, there are few if any non-biased sources so expecting to find one is futile. It is listening to only one side that has divided us.

I can't recall how many times I've heard people say they don't listen to NPR or CNN or any other left-leaning news source. This means they get their information from only one side so really have no idea what the true story is. The same would be true for people who ONLY listen to NPR, CNN, etc. If you really want to know you have to listen to all sides and think for yourself. Every source has something to add to the mix. If you are right you need to hear what NPR has to say and if you are left you need to tune in to Fox to see how the other half thinks.

Maybe the WSJ? IDK. It is tough. The spin annoys me.

News has not divided us.
Trump has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are 180 degrees off, and it is not just the left. First off, there are few if any non-biased sources so expecting to find one is futile. It is listening to only one side that has divided us.

I can't recall how many times I've heard people say they don't listen to NPR or CNN or any other left-leaning news source. This means they get their information from only one side so really have no idea what the true story is. The same would be true for people who ONLY listen to NPR, CNN, etc. If you really want to know you have to listen to all sides and think for yourself. Every source has something to add to the mix. If you are right you need to hear what NPR has to say and if you are left you need to tune in to Fox to see how the other half thinks.
I watch a lot of Fox News...they have 50/50 on their shows.. Chris Wallace, biar, watching the 5 now.. they have libs on.. Fox is operated by liberals.

News has not divided us.
Trump has.

How but loving America and improving the black unemployment rate?? You hate that don’t cha

News has not divided us.
Trump has.

How but loving America and improving the black unemployment rate?? You hate that don’t cha

Tell me what Trump did to improve the black unemployment rate.
Be specific.

News has not divided us.
Trump has.

Tell me what Trump did to improve the black unemployment rate.
Be specific.

More blacks are working today then ever before on the history of America lol .. under trumps economic plan people are investing more. Deregulation has created thousands of more manufacturing jobs

View attachment 252142

Tune it out. I am.

But are you?

Truth is I said it from the start there was no collusion and going after obstruction is just going to piss off purple and red state voters.

Trump does not win the popularity contest and just need to win big in the Electoral College like he did in 2016.

Sure, now he tells us.

Well thanks so much.

Forum List

Back