Dear Kathy...

hylandrdet

Oct 5, 2004
Tennessee
:chillpill

I apologize for not understanding that you don't have a sense of humor. This is who I am. 90% of my negative ratings are coming from you getting your panties in a bunch, everytime I tell a joke. If you hate me that much, why don't you ask for me to be banned.

hylandrdet said:

I apologize for not understanding that you don't have a sense of humor. This is who I am. 90% of my negative ratings are coming from you getting your panties in a bunch, everytime I tell a joke. If you hate me that much, why don't you ask for me to be banned.

being a friend of kathy's maybe i can help....

she has a sense of humour...problem is your shit is only funyn in your head

as for banning you....every village needs its idiot....i think we will keep you

hylandrdet said:

Why would I want you banned? You have done not one thing wrong. I don't have to agree with or like what you post, but your posts do not bother me. I think you present a different view than is the norm and welcome it.

hylandrdet said:

BTW, if I thought you were a troll or something, I would have opened with, "Don't call me Kathy." I didn't. :laugh:

hylandrdet said:

One more thing, btw, :p: what do you know of my panties? :smoke: :dev1: :laugh:

I tried to send you a pm, but your box was full. Nothing to hide here, since you tried to say I gave you SO MUCH NEG REP. Here's what I found, when checking your rep from me:

Going through rep, I find of all your rep I've 'dinged' you twice, including today. Yet I've 'positive rep'd' you at least 3 times. Neg. is at 1/2 power, while positive is at full power. Without me, you would be more in the hole. :fifty:

manu1959 said:
being a friend of kathy's maybe i can help....

she has a sense of humour...problem is your shit is only funyn in your head

as for banning you....every village needs its idiot....i think we will keep you

Actually, if you do your research, you'll find that the most points I ever earned on this forum were because of my jokes or my stories. It's when I'm serious and providing the truth, when the points starts to drop because I'm a very tough opponent; I have a tendency to frustrate people. That's why I use Maximus as my logo, because I will not die without a fight!

So when I see one of the largest drop in points, I'd ever suffered, coming as a result of jokes that were much milder than the previous jokes I'd posted, you can't help but to wonder...?

For the record, this thread is an "A" and "B" conversation; so "C" your way out.

hylandrdet said:
Actually, if you do your research, you'll find that the most points I ever earned on this forum were because of my jokes or my stories. It's when I'm serious and providing the truth, when the points starts to drop because I'm a very tough opponent; I have a tendency to frustrate people. That's why I use Maximus as my logo, because I will not die without a fight!

So when I see one of the largest drop in points, I'd ever suffered, coming as a result of jokes that were much milder than the previous jokes I'd posted, you can't help but to wonder...?

For the record, this thread is an "A" and "B" conversation; so "C" your way out.

My positive reps to you were not only in humor. One was, the rest for the way you conducted yourself. If I could rep you neg for this thread I would. You tried to call 'foul' where there wasn't one. Piggybacking on some whiners, which you haven't been until now.

Kathianne said:
I tried to send you a pm, but your box was full. Nothing to hide here, since you tried to say I gave you SO MUCH NEG REP. Here's what I found, when checking your rep from me:

Going through rep, I find of all your rep I've 'dinged' you twice, including today. Yet I've 'positive rep'd' you at least 3 times. Neg. is at 1/2 power, while positive is at full power. Without me, you would be more in the hole. :fifty:

so what you're saying is that I live and die by your hands, therefore I must never question your opinion? Never bite the hand that feed you?

It's a simple question; what do you want?

hylandrdet said:
so what you're saying is that I live and die by your hands, therefore I must never question your opinion? Never bite the hand that feed you?

It's a simple question; what do you want?

Just checked your mailbox again, still cannot get through. Last time I'll answer something I think should be in pm, in public.

I don't 'want' anything from you. My 'rep' for you, positive or negative, is the same as for anyone else. If your posts strike me as really good, from where I usually find you, I'll give positive. If I find your post more offensive that what I usually find your posts, I'll 'ding' ya.

Same as grading my students at school. :) Don't expect the same from a kid who is obviously 'very smart' as from a student that has some real problems comprehending. That is how I use rep.

Others do differently.

hylandrdet said:

told you you were funny in your head and told you kathy had a sense of humour and told you you were and idiot

c you way out....fuck me are you pathetic

Forum List

Back