Dear Kalam & Mr. Fitnah, Can You Teach An Old American Dog... ?

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
The uttering of the satanic verse are the reason Mohammad had to leave mekka.

A false assertion that you have utterly and repeatedly failed to prove. :clap2:
When his uncle withdrew his umbrella of protection Mohammad departed mekka shortly after he recanted his utterances .
pages 153 -165

Muir was an Orientalist. His intentions may have been good, and his work has its uses, but it can by no means used as authoritative proof that Muhammad did or said anything. Inaccuracies in his works have been highlighted and corrected by later scholars such as the Maulana M. Ali.

Dear Kalam & Mr. Fitnah,

Can you teach an old American Dog a new trick?

You two sound like you know what you're talking about regarding the God known on this world as 'Allah'. You two sound like you know at least as much about your God as many of the followers of the God of the Jews on this board know about theirs. I know their God and many have opinions that I respect.

It's no secret on this board that I once knew the God of the Jews through the stories of Jesus of Nazareth. It is also no secret that I now, somewhat sadly, have given up my relationship with Jesus and the God of the Jews, finding the stories of The Bible to be inconsistent with the historical and archeological evidence. The well documented last 2,000 years of the history of his 'church' also weighed heavy on my decision to give up my God. At this moment, I have no god. Loosing my religion is scary and yet I like it.

My question to you two specifically (and anyone else, generally) is this... What can your God (assuming you know Allah, and not just know of Him) do right here and now to feed my family, and what does he want in return?

If the answer is "not much in the 'here and now', but lots and lots hereafter", that's o.k.. At least it's an honest answer... but, if the answer is 'hereafter', what's the prize? What's the cost? Do you personally think it's worth the price? Why?

-Joe

I am not a muslim. I dont not believe Mohammad was a prophet of god .
Islam requires muslims to do things for allah.
One benifit of Islam is it sanctifies murder, theft, rape, and lying as long as these things are done in the way of allah to bring all people under the heel of Islamic supremacy.

Noble Qur’an 2:190 Footnote: “Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah’s Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.”

So you could form your own cell plan jihad and perhaps get some funding from other muslims or commit theft to fund the jihad.
You run the risk of arrest but you plead freedom of religion you may well get off .

Islams hereafter is an orgy of sex and drinking .

Dear Kalam & Mr. Fitnah,

Can you teach an old American Dog a new trick?

You two sound like you know what you're talking about regarding the God known on this world as 'Allah'. You two sound like you know at least as much about your God as many of the followers of the God of the Jews on this board know about theirs. I know their God and many have opinions that I respect.

It's no secret on this board that I once knew the God of the Jews through the stories of Jesus of Nazareth. It is also no secret that I now, somewhat sadly, have given up my relationship with Jesus and the God of the Jews, finding the stories of The Bible to be inconsistent with the historical and archeological evidence. The well documented last 2,000 years of the history of his 'church' also weighed heavy on my decision to give up my God. At this moment, I have no god. Loosing my religion is scary and yet I like it.

My question to you two specifically (and anyone else, generally) is this... What can your God (assuming you know Allah, and not just know of Him) do right here and now to feed my family, and what does he want in return?

If the answer is "not much in the 'here and now', but lots and lots hereafter", that's o.k.. At least it's an honest answer... but, if the answer is 'hereafter', what's the prize? What's the cost? Do you personally think it's worth the price? Why?

-Joe

Hi Joe. :)

If you're interested in a belief system that concerns itself primarily with personal relationships with God and individual salvation, Islam as I know it may not be for you, because it's primarily a system of guidance for this life. Because many passages of the Qur'an are metaphorical and open to interpretation (according to the book itself,) knowing the true nature of whatever hereafter there may be is impossible and should not be a Muslim's primary concern. Regarding your family, a poorer member of the ummah is entitled to a share of the wealth of his brothers in Islam. The bonds you form with your brothers and sisters in Islam are indescribably wonderful and unlike any other relationship you'll likely ever experience. In return, you're asked to exemplify the kindness and justice common among believers, and observe (if at all possible) your duties of testimony, prayer, alms-giving, fasting, and pilgrimage.

The link in my signature has a table near the bottom of the main page that describes what sets apart the deen of Mu'tazili Islam from other belief systems.

Also, our friend Mr. Fitnah is not a Muslim or a reliable source of information on the religion, unless you're interested in radical Wahhabism.

The jent's arguments against my religion have been so thoroughly refuted that she's now reduced to lurking in the shadows and kissing up to Mr. F... How satisfying. ;)

Forum List

Back