Dear John Letter

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
Dear John,

Oh Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you see that damn GWB on TV this afternoon. My God, he creates a few hundred thousand jobs, gets some positive feedback from the guru of economics and yes, maybe we have lost some ground in our smear campaigne but we must keep up the pressure.
Please tell Nancy to keep pouring it on from the left. It was working in the polls............................Ah, Shit! His damn numbers are up 6% in 11 days. John, what the hell is going on here!

Please reply soon!

Ted

PS. I told you not to give Joe L. that damn copy of Zell's book for X-mas. He is making us northern Liberal Democrat bedwetting types look bad!

Emmett said:
Dear John,

Oh Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you see that damn GWB on TV this afternoon. My God, he creates a few hundred thousand jobs, gets some positive feedback from the guru of economics and yes, maybe we have lost some ground in our smear campaigne but we must keep up the pressure.
Please tell Nancy to keep pouring it on from the left. It was working in the polls............................Ah, Shit! His damn numbers are up 6% in 11 days. John, what the hell is going on here!

Please reply soon!

Ted

PS. I told you not to give Joe L. that damn copy of Zell's book for X-mas. He is making us northern Liberal Democrat bedwetting types look bad!

Funny: :teeth:

Forum List

Back