Dear GOP, Corporate Taxes to Zero is NOT a jobs plan. It's a "bribe".

When you read the right wing vision of America, it's strange. You think, "They can't really believe such nonsense", then you realize, they do.

rdean's world:

republicans are the spawn of satan

democrats are perfect beings

25% of Republicans believe Obama is the anti Christ. Probably the majority believe he wasn't born here.

And you think you know what I believe? Hilarious.

Remember what happened when the Republicans bailed out the banks with "no strings attached"? The CEO's and BOD's all gave each other "bonuses". Unchecked greed.

Now, listening to the Republican Master Debaters discuss their jobs plan. Where was the plan? At least Obama wants to "build stuff". Cutting taxes hasn't worked since, well, since. Ok, it's never worked.

Why would they continue to think these corporations was "make jobs" if you just make sure they have even more money? They sit on uninvested trillions now. They said they won't create jobs without "demand". Are they even asking for more money? Who would turn more money down? I wouldn't.

Everyone, send me money and I will gladly take it and I will give you a meaningful and sincere "thanks".

Kind of like half the country paying ZERO income tax is a bribe too, eh? :lol:

Perfect Bullseye..

WE can either tax corporations directly or we can fix out current tax codes to capture more revenue from those who most directly benefit from corporate profits.

Either way is fine with me.

We already tax corporations, then tax the people that benefit from them, and you think we should raise taxes on both.

WE can either tax corporations directly or we can fix out current tax codes to capture more revenue from those who most directly benefit from corporate profits.

We already tax corporations, then tax the people that benefit from them, and you think we should raise taxes on both.

You guys really need to make up your minds on this one, because you say two things and they can't both be true. You say corporate taxes don't exist because consumers pay them in the form of higher prices, then say that capital gains are immortal because it's a second tax on the same money.

You guys really need to make up your minds on this one, because you say two things and they can't both be true. You say corporate taxes don't exist because consumers pay them in the form of higher prices, then say that capital gains are immortal because it's a second tax on the same money.

You need to learn to think. I do not say corporate taxes do not exist, I will, however, point out that taxing businesses adds costs to the product or service they sell, and that businesses exist by passing as much cost on to the consumer as possible. Those concepts are not mutually exclusive, even if you cannot grasp them.

I am also pretty sure that capital gains taxes are not alive, which would make any claim that they are immortal by me, or anyone else, even sillier that your assertion that they do not exist.

25% of Republicans believe Obama is the anti Christ. Probably the majority believe he wasn't born here.

you know what Dean?.....if your half as smart as you say you are i think you would realize that 90% of that 25% are saying that as a figure of speech........remember the same imbeciles thought Bush was the Anti-Christ too....im sure there are posters here that think you are the one....

you know what Dean?.....if your half as smart as you say you are i think you would realize that 90% of that 25% are saying that as a figure of speech........remember the same imbeciles thought Bush was the Anti-Christ too....im sure there are posters here that think you are the one....

obama-antichrist-poll-100325-02.jpg

Quarter of Republicans Think Obama May Be the Anti-Christ | LiveScience

You were saying?

You don't really believe that less than 90% of the Republican is white? Why would you think that?

You were saying?

You don't really believe that less than 90% of the Republican is white? Why would you think that?

went right over your head Dean............like i said 25% of the posters here think your the guy.....

Why wouldn't we? Corporations are "people" that hire other "people" to work for them. Why would you just tax the workers and not the employer?

Yeah, so they can send even more jobs to China and India.

Making it cheaper to operate here makes them more likely to send jobs to China?

Enlighten me.

The difference between an American worker's wage and that of his Chinese counterpart is a lot more than taxes a regulations.

Well I've been convinced.

Lowering expenses and costs for an american company makes them send more jobs to China.

Time to start writing letters to my professors for all the lies they told me all those years.

Remember what happened when the Republicans bailed out the banks with "no strings attached"? The CEO's and BOD's all gave each other "bonuses". Unchecked greed.

Now, listening to the Republican Master Debaters discuss their jobs plan. Where was the plan? At least Obama wants to "build stuff". Cutting taxes hasn't worked since, well, since. Ok, it's never worked.

Why would they continue to think these corporations was "make jobs" if you just make sure they have even more money? They sit on uninvested trillions now. They said they won't create jobs without "demand". Are they even asking for more money? Who would turn more money down? I wouldn't.

Everyone, send me money and I will gladly take it and I will give you a meaningful and sincere "thanks".

Dear DNC, Tax bill to ~50% of the citizenry of Zero is NOT a jobs plan. It's a "bribe" for votes.

Last edited:
When you read the right wing vision of America, it's strange. You think, "They can't really believe such nonsense", then you realize, they do.

rdean's world:

republicans are the spawn of satan

democrats are perfect beings

You're so full of shit that your eyes are brown.

You were saying?

You know what this chart actually shows? That Democrats are ignorant sheeple who won't take their blinders off. Sad.

Forum List

Back