Dear GOP, "Buying more weapons is NOT "investment"."

Republicans haven't mentioned "investment" in any of their policies.
Do Republicans know what "investment" means. One gets the feeling that for Republicans, "investments" mean "spending for fun". We know they want to build more weapons. But what else to Republicans want to "invest" in? How do weapons help the economy? Where are their plans on "revenue"?

Buying weapons means someone has to build them, which means it creates jobs.

That too hard for you to understand?

OK, but you could create jobs building homes, TVs, grow food. Then we would have homes, TVs, and food.

If you build a bomb it just goes kaboom. Then you have nothing but more enemies.

Or less enemies if it hit its target. :lol:

Are we saying no nation needs a military? We live in a world of tyrants who will take advantage of the weak. Sure, money can be used to buy/build all the things you talk about, but none of those things you listed is something the government needs to be doing. So I would argue it would be better to cut taxes in order for people to keep more of their own money so they can "build homes, TVs and grow food", and only tax for a military and Federal Court system.

OK, but you could create jobs building homes, TVs, grow food. Then we would have homes, TVs, and food.

If you build a bomb it just goes kaboom. Then you have nothing but more enemies.

No, dumbass, WE wouldn't have homes, TVs, and food. The people who invaded and took over because we had no national defense would have homes, TVs, and food. And slaves. Lots of slaves.

I'm not sure I want to reach a "zero-enemies" status by surrendering to all comers, but perhaps that's just me.

Good plan, Spanky.

So, are you saying that Saddam was coming here to take over America?:lol::lol::lol:

Well if we had NO military whatsoever then yes, many countries would try to.

Republicans think they can solve every problem with threats, intimidation and force. It's all they know. It makes them feel "safer".

Wrong. But you can definitely solve some problems with force. We solved the problems of imperialism, fascism and communism with force.

That's a record that only a fool would dare to argue against.

Caution: rdean is the biggest fool on these boards.

Republicans think they can solve every problem with threats, intimidation and force. It's all they know. It makes them feel "safer".
You know you are a dumbshit, don't you? Is Obama doing anything that you disagree with overseas that Bush did? Do you like the Patriot Act, dumbshit? Obama extended it. How does that feel dumbshit? Did Obama say that Gaddafi has to go? Did he allow US warplanes to strike at Libya, dumbshit? So is Obama, who is the commander in chief, making any threats to make you feel safer, dumbshit? Did I tell you that you are a dumbshit? Man, do I have your dumbshit ass pegged or what?

Wrong. But you can definitely solve some problems with force. We solved the problems of imperialism, fascism and communism with force.

maybe we should be using force against the liberals.

god knows they wouldn't put up much of a fight

Might hit you with their purses . . . oh, excuse me. European shoulder bags.

i saw obama throw out hte first pitch. i'm not to worried about the velocity of their swing

Caution: rdean is the biggest fool on these boards.

Although believe me, being number two really does just make the others try harder.

New Topics

Forum List

Back