Dear France/French Sympathizers-- Good Luck!

SPIKESMYGOD

Mar 12, 2004
Chapel Hill, NC
To get all hip hoppy, let me "flip da scrip."

Some of you are right, it shouldn't & doesn't matter who does or doesn't stand with us. We have the luxury AND THE RIGHT to act unilaterally in our nation's best interest. btw: For you Brits- for whom I have undying respect- French, & Germans, I hope you liked the way Kerry's then assertion [1991]stated that you guys were a hollow, nearly illegitimate group of coalition partners. Of course, in THIS round, he speaks glowingly of your respective nations' contributions to the Gulf War.

When Kerry & the liberals talk about how we never truly made a genuine effort to bring our important allies on board- I guees Great Britain isn't so "great" in his eyes- what does that MEAN? Considering that France, Germany, & Russia- as well as the U.N.- were not only adamantly against us, they were in a bed of bribes with Saddam, what could he mean? Seeing as how hundreds of billions of dollars were at risk, what could we have SAID? Nothing, that's what. So, following his rhetoric through to its illogical conclusion, I assume that he is saying that we should have outbid Saddam & bribed them with even MORE billions of dollars than even HE could. Now, THAT is what I call diplomacy which "pays off!"

If America, The Great Satan, is such a tyrantical international bully, would someone please list the names of nations which we have conquered and KEPT over the last 100 or so years. Can't? I'll tell ya why: Even though we have made some bad calls in our past and backed one lesser devil over a worse one....WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS! If we wanted, we could conquer & rule most of Europe in the next 6 months, head to Asia from there, and would help Israel- not that they want to- take over the entire Mid East. And Canada? LMFAO! Actually, Celine, Nickleback, & Avril are grounds enough for a pre-emptive invasion.

My point?

Well, while I like France bashing as much as the next guy- come on, with the whole eating snails & loving Jerry Lewis movies, it's great sport....and easy- I want to draw a distinction between the French military and the Chirac government/media.

I have NO doubt that brave French soldiers have died for great causes- The French Resistance, The Gulf War & Afghanistan to name a few- but our problem is with the anti-American, sneaky & sleazy Chirac bunch.

Everybody screams about Halliburton, but the international media are SITTING, for the most part, on the ever-unfolding U.N./France/Germany/Russia scandal. Hundreds of billions of dollars were scammed by BOTH the aforementioned nations and Saddam's regime, making the "Food for Fraud" program one of the biggest abominations in humanitarian history.

Bribes were handed over, deals were made, the world was deceived, these nations- especially France- and Saddam stole billions of dollars. All the while, marsh lands were drained, humanitarian crises were created, a flood of refugees were made to scatter for survival, and innocent Iraqis were starved to death because of the little bit of rotten food they received and died from lack of safe medicine & medical care.

So, if we Americans kinda have a "Fuc& Off & Die" attitude, you might see why.

France, after being in bed with Saddam, did not just oppose us or say, "Go if you wish, but we are staying home." No, they preceeded our international diplomatic trips, trying, in effect, to sabotage Powell and his efforts on the Bush administartion's behalf to liberate Iraq & take out a despotic madman. In other words, they tried to turn other nations against us, all in order to save their billions. It seems after all the liberal American & international cries against us- No Blood for Oil- it turns out that we & our coalition partners were the only ones NOT motivated by cheap oil & easy money.

Some liberals who support France ask, "Well, by going against America, knowing it would cost them the contracts, this means that greed was not a part of their strategy, right?" Also, they say they just wanted a little more time for inspections to work.

ROTFLMFAO

Well, since they KNEW, regardless of what they said, that Resolution 1441 was a precursor to war, they knew- without Saddam fleeing- what was inevitable. I find it funny that their "We only voted for that resolution as a threat, not a declaration of war" is so close to Kerry's recent convoluted reasoning.

As for more time.............WE GAVE HIM 12 FRIGGIN' YEARS TO COMPLY! How much longer should we have given him? 14 years? 16, 18 years? Ok, 25 years?

There comes a time when a strong body must stand up and make those guilty parties be held accountable for their cruelty, terrorism, & deception. Obviously, the U.N.[ League of Nations] is NOT that body, but America IS!

No doubt, the liberal mass media will try to paint Bush as the heavy, yet making France, the U.N., and Kerry out to be the level-headed voices.

Example: New CIA real-time video of Bin Laden, during Clinton's last year, further proves that the Clinton/Kerry policy of treating terrorism as a matter of spy satellites & arrest warrants led to 9/11. Unfortunately, by the time Bush got into office, Clinton had destroyed our human intelligence capabilities & 9/11 was already in the pipe line, thereby making Bin Laden go dark. With ALL the many times when Clinton turned his back on chances to kill Bin Laden, accept the Sadan offer to turn him over, use military force against Al Qaeda after the many attacks on us here & abroad, and constantly thwarting any attempt by the CIA to make progress, the Demorats actually have the nerve to cry out in moral indignation because Bush will not agree to sit before a whole committee of partisans & be grilled, leaving the visual appearance of some impropriety? This is disgusting, even for LIBERALS to attempt!

Side Note: Personally, I believe Bush should meet with them, sit down, say "It's Clinton's fault, and I am cleaning up yet ANOTHER mess he left me, the rat bastard!," Get up & walk out, slamming the door.

Then, if that isn't bad enough, the Democrats used 5 members of a radical, RADICAL 9/11 group to bash Bush, decrying his two second clip of The Tragedy. By Joss! Bush & the Republicans are the only ones still HONORING & FIGHTING for the fallen victims of 9/11. The liberals are trampling, exploiting, & spitting on their graves.

France? Well, making deals didn't work out too well for you guys back in the 30's, didn't work out for Chamberlain or even The Evil Stalin, and it will not work for Spain or France. Actually, seeing as how Chirac has enraged Allah by banning head scarves, you guys are back on the chopping block.

Gee, I guess there will be no "peace in your time."

When you guys finally TRULY get hit- which I hope doesn't happen- we probably WILL help you, but we will demand, in exchange, that you dare not have the nerve, the hypocrisy to look in our eyes & thank us, for you will get nothing more than a stare of regretful contempt.

We might still call you an ally, but we will never again fully trust or respect you.

Good Luck, France!

spikesmygod makes a good point. We had better haul down that rusty old statue of liberty and ship it straight back to france! and how dare the french try to do deals with tyrants....that's AMERICA'S gig. Thank god the resources and back to being raped by uncle Sam again. Viva La Haliburtan!

Whats the matter with haliburton? I mean even Barbara Striesand has 800 shares of the stock. So if it is good for the democrats and the celebrities why not the rest of America...Right?

Originally posted by smellthecoffee
spikesmygod makes a good point. We had better haul down that rusty old statue of liberty and ship it straight back to france! and how dare the french try to do deals with tyrants....that's AMERICA'S gig. Thank god the resources and back to being raped by uncle Sam again. Viva La Haliburtan!

Spoken like a true uninformed asshole.

Originally posted by SPIKESMYGOD
To get all hip hoppy, let me "flip da scrip."

Some of you are right, it shouldn't & doesn't matter who does or doesn't stand with us. We have the luxury AND THE RIGHT to act unilaterally in our nation's best interest. btw: For you Brits- for whom I have undying respect- French, & Germans, I hope you liked the way Kerry's then assertion [1991]stated that you guys were a hollow, nearly illegitimate group of coalition partners. Of course, in THIS round, he speaks glowingly of your respective nations' contributions to the Gulf War.

When Kerry & the liberals talk about how we never truly made a genuine effort to bring our important allies on board- I guees Great Britain isn't so "great" in his eyes- what does that MEAN? Considering that France, Germany, & Russia- as well as the U.N.- were not only adamantly against us, they were in a bed of bribes with Saddam, what could he mean? Seeing as how hundreds of billions of dollars were at risk, what could we have SAID? Nothing, that's what. So, following his rhetoric through to its illogical conclusion, I assume that he is saying that we should have outbid Saddam & bribed them with even MORE billions of dollars than even HE could. Now, THAT is what I call diplomacy which "pays off!"

If America, The Great Satan, is such a tyrantical international bully, would someone please list the names of nations which we have conquered and KEPT over the last 100 or so years. Can't? I'll tell ya why: Even though we have made some bad calls in our past and backed one lesser devil over a worse one....WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS! If we wanted, we could conquer & rule most of Europe in the next 6 months, head to Asia from there, and would help Israel- not that they want to- take over the entire Mid East. And Canada? LMFAO! Actually, Celine, Nickleback, & Avril are grounds enough for a pre-emptive invasion.

My point?

Well, while I like France bashing as much as the next guy- come on, with the whole eating snails & loving Jerry Lewis movies, it's great sport....and easy- I want to draw a distinction between the French military and the Chirac government/media.

I have NO doubt that brave French soldiers have died for great causes- The French Resistance, The Gulf War & Afghanistan to name a few- but our problem is with the anti-American, sneaky & sleazy Chirac bunch.

Everybody screams about Halliburton, but the international media are SITTING, for the most part, on the ever-unfolding U.N./France/Germany/Russia scandal. Hundreds of billions of dollars were scammed by BOTH the aforementioned nations and Saddam's regime, making the "Food for Fraud" program one of the biggest abominations in humanitarian history.

Bribes were handed over, deals were made, the world was deceived, these nations- especially France- and Saddam stole billions of dollars. All the while, marsh lands were drained, humanitarian crises were created, a flood of refugees were made to scatter for survival, and innocent Iraqis were starved to death because of the little bit of rotten food they received and died from lack of safe medicine & medical care.

So, if we Americans kinda have a "Fuc& Off & Die" attitude, you might see why.

France, after being in bed with Saddam, did not just oppose us or say, "Go if you wish, but we are staying home." No, they preceeded our international diplomatic trips, trying, in effect, to sabotage Powell and his efforts on the Bush administartion's behalf to liberate Iraq & take out a despotic madman. In other words, they tried to turn other nations against us, all in order to save their billions. It seems after all the liberal American & international cries against us- No Blood for Oil- it turns out that we & our coalition partners were the only ones NOT motivated by cheap oil & easy money.

Some liberals who support France ask, "Well, by going against America, knowing it would cost them the contracts, this means that greed was not a part of their strategy, right?" Also, they say they just wanted a little more time for inspections to work.

ROTFLMFAO

Well, since they KNEW, regardless of what they said, that Resolution 1441 was a precursor to war, they knew- without Saddam fleeing- what was inevitable. I find it funny that their "We only voted for that resolution as a threat, not a declaration of war" is so close to Kerry's recent convoluted reasoning.

As for more time.............WE GAVE HIM 12 FRIGGIN' YEARS TO COMPLY! How much longer should we have given him? 14 years? 16, 18 years? Ok, 25 years?

There comes a time when a strong body must stand up and make those guilty parties be held accountable for their cruelty, terrorism, & deception. Obviously, the U.N.[ League of Nations] is NOT that body, but America IS!

No doubt, the liberal mass media will try to paint Bush as the heavy, yet making France, the U.N., and Kerry out to be the level-headed voices.

Example: New CIA real-time video of Bin Laden, during Clinton's last year, further proves that the Clinton/Kerry policy of treating terrorism as a matter of spy satellites & arrest warrants led to 9/11. Unfortunately, by the time Bush got into office, Clinton had destroyed our human intelligence capabilities & 9/11 was already in the pipe line, thereby making Bin Laden go dark. With ALL the many times when Clinton turned his back on chances to kill Bin Laden, accept the Sadan offer to turn him over, use military force against Al Qaeda after the many attacks on us here & abroad, and constantly thwarting any attempt by the CIA to make progress, the Demorats actually have the nerve to cry out in moral indignation because Bush will not agree to sit before a whole committee of partisans & be grilled, leaving the visual appearance of some impropriety? This is disgusting, even for LIBERALS to attempt!

Side Note: Personally, I believe Bush should meet with them, sit down, say "It's Clinton's fault, and I am cleaning up yet ANOTHER mess he left me, the rat bastard!," Get up & walk out, slamming the door.

Then, if that isn't bad enough, the Democrats used 5 members of a radical, RADICAL 9/11 group to bash Bush, decrying his two second clip of The Tragedy. By Joss! Bush & the Republicans are the only ones still HONORING & FIGHTING for the fallen victims of 9/11. The liberals are trampling, exploiting, & spitting on their graves.

France? Well, making deals didn't work out too well for you guys back in the 30's, didn't work out for Chamberlain or even The Evil Stalin, and it will not work for Spain or France. Actually, seeing as how Chirac has enraged Allah by banning head scarves, you guys are back on the chopping block.

Gee, I guess there will be no "peace in your time."

When you guys finally TRULY get hit- which I hope doesn't happen- we probably WILL help you, but we will demand, in exchange, that you dare not have the nerve, the hypocrisy to look in our eyes & thank us, for you will get nothing more than a stare of regretful contempt.

We might still call you an ally, but wel will never again fully trust or respect you.

Good Luck, France!

Do you mean to tell me we haven't conquered , occupied, enslaved, stole oil from ANY country???? Wow I have been soooo mislead.;) Ibet if we haven't, then we either thought about it or wanted to;) Haha nice post bro. That damn George W. Bush is all about the oil ( his dog told me so ) and by God we need to get to the bottom of this. Oh yeah, he also killed my cat and spit on my son.;) :D

Originally posted by smellthecoffee

Hey we'll keep smellin the coffee, while you keep smellin the shit you blow out yer piehole! What a sack o shit!:mad:

"Bush & the Republicans are the only ones still HONORING & FIGHTING for the fallen victims of 9/11. The liberals are trampling, exploiting, & spitting on their graves."

Really? then why didn't bush do something more to stop it when he knew it was happening? funny how he had the great idea to transfer thousands of dollars from his account the day before-HANDILY saving himself losing as much on september 11th-dont you think?

why are you guys defending this faacist leader you have over france? for gods sake no nations perfect but the USA isnt setting any fine examples....the only country to use weapons of mass destruction! The reason for war on iraq that was given was:

1. weapons of mass destruction (by the way- never found) america has such WMDs-shouldnt you get rid of your then? by the way- the USA is the only country to use them- so really your more of a threat than anyone else dontcha think?

2.To combat Saddam Hussain. It is illegal by international law to invade and attack another regime because you simply dont like it. I think youd complain if someone did that to the "good 'ol US of A". Saddam was an evil, cruel man- that can;t be argued with- but seeing as that was a blatant lie for reasons for going to war- 'to restore democracy'?! cos Kuwait is democratic!?- yet no problem stationing US troops there cos theyre not a problem are they?.
america have commited many humans rights violations there- frankly your good old government is just as bad as Hussains that you objected to so much.

Also- George bush cheated! Not only in Florida, but also across the country, African American votes were disproportionately thrown out. so now hes; racist, sexist, homophobic and a right wing facist. Gotta tell ya- great reasons to support this guy. Im not opposed to all things american by the way- just to the sh*t the usa has done without everybody realsing.

Originally posted by misysvienna
Also- George bush cheated! Not only in Florida, but also across the country, African American votes were disproportionately thrown out. so now hes; racist, sexist, homophobic and a right wing facist

:rolleyes:

Also- George bush cheated! Not only in Florida, but also across the country, African American votes were disproportionately thrown out.

Why don't blacks simply mark their race on the voting forms as "White" instead, to prevent this?

Oh wait...

no that wasn't me..... but still, hey!

probably should....might not be discriminated against that way. As a girl the sexism thing i don't find too great about him either!

USA isnt setting any fine examples....the only country to use weapons of mass destruction!

Too funny.

Ever heard of the chemical gas attacks during World War I?

Ever heard of the Japanese biological weapon attacks against the Chinese during World War 2?

Ever heard of Halabja?

To combat Saddam Hussain. It is illegal by international law to invade and attack another regime because you simply dont like it.

It's a good thing that's not what happened then.

I think youd complain if someone did that to the "good 'ol US of A".

I'd welcome it. I'd rather have our enemies out in the open, rather than all this slinking about. I'm armed and ready to do my part.

Really? then why didn't bush do something more to stop it when he knew it was happening? funny how he had the great idea to transfer thousands of dollars from his account the day before-HANDILY saving himself losing as much on september 11th-dont you think?

Bush knew?

Who knew, such poo, you construe, is not through!

why are you guys defending this faacist leader you have over france?

Why are you essentially calling us Nazi's for supporting a liberal democratic leader of the free world? Do you understand the term fascism?

The reason for war on iraq that was given was:

1. weapons of mass destruction (by the way- never found)

Oh, well, just a little, here and there. Surely not enough to acknowledge on your part.

2.To combat Saddam Hussain. It is illegal by international law to
invade and attack another regime because you simply dont like it.

Whose law? UN law? Which resolution?

I think youd complain if someone did that to the "good 'ol US of A". Saddam was an evil, cruel man- that can;t be argued with-

Listen, if we had anything like Saddam, I would WELCOME an overthrow.

Also- George bush cheated! Not only in Florida, but also across the country, African American votes were disproportionately thrown out. so now hes; racist, sexist, homophobic and a right wing facist. [/B]

Words so obviously polemic, uninspired, and unfounded, they echo among the vast empty chamber of idoltarianism into a droning chant of mindless adherence to one's party line.

THAT is fascism.

Listen mate, what’s you obsession with taking over the World, why do you try and make out France or the E.U. (which includes the U.K.) is your enemy, why do arguments filter down to we could kick your ass if we wanted to. Yes America would defeat Europe in a combat situation, especially since the fact that Europe would wait until America pre-emtive attacked us first, therefore ensuring a war would be held on out territory not yours. If you are talking of a conventional War, it would take much longer than 6 months to defeat Europe, for one the Eurofighter Typhoon of Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain & Italy as well as Frances Raphael are both superior aircraft to the United States F-22’s. However you would be stupid to think that if an American troop ever landed on E.U. territory to attack an E.U. member that Europe would leave resort to an un-winable conventional War. Face it France & the United Kingdom have nukes & so do you. There will never be a World War between Europe and America. More importantly or social & historical links of grumpy friendship would ensure the ties between Europe & America will loosen but never fully break.

Originally posted by EuroIrish
Listen mate, what’s you obsession with taking over the World, why do you try and make out France or the E.U. (which includes the U.K.) is your enemy, why do arguments filter down to we could kick your ass if we wanted to. Yes America would defeat Europe in a combat situation, especially since the fact that Europe would wait until America pre-emtive attacked us first, therefore ensuring a war would be held on out territory not yours. If you are talking of a conventional War, it would take much longer than 6 months to defeat Europe, for one the Eurofighter Typhoon of Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain & Italy as well as Frances Raphael are both superior aircraft to the United States F-22’s. However you would be stupid to think that if an American troop ever landed on E.U. territory to attack an E.U. member that Europe would leave resort to an un-winable conventional War. Face it France & the United Kingdom have nukes & so do you. There will never be a World War between Europe and America. More importantly or social & historical links of grumpy friendship would ensure the ties between Europe & America will loosen but never fully break.

Hey mate, how about you cite the poster you are talking with? Makes it so much easier on the rest of us! :cool:

Originally posted by EuroIrish

Any plausible invasion of Europe in the forseeable furture, as unlikely as it would be, would be an invasion against France, and only while the trend towards it's conversion to an Islamic state continues. As of today, one in three children born in France are to Muslim families, and who show little capacity for assimiliation into Western society.

"Really? then why didn't bush do something more to stop it when he knew it was happening? funny how he had the great idea to transfer thousands of dollars from his account the day before-HANDILY saving himself losing as much on september 11th-dont you think?

why are you guys defending this faacist leader you have over france? for gods sake no nations perfect but the USA isnt setting any fine examples....the only country to use weapons of mass destruction! The reason for war on iraq that was given was:

Also- George bush cheated! Not only in Florida, but also across the country, African American votes were disproportionately thrown out. so now hes; racist, sexist, homophobic and a right wing facist. Gotta tell ya- great reasons to support this guy. Im not opposed to all things american by the way- just to the sh*t the usa has done without everybody realsing.

Did it suddenly get really stupid in here?

what the f*ck was that?

That dude really needs to learn how to put his thoughts together and focus.

I bet ya he was stoned (I speak from experience)! lol:p:

Firstly France doesn’t have a fascist leader & secondly while you may have something to say about George W. Bush (Doh!) you don’t make all that clear. Could you remake your point in a more constructed format?

Now on a separate point, France is far from becoming an Islamic state; the very ethos of the French state is a Secular State. Far more secular than my country Ireland (which is quite close to being secular at this stage), however both Ireland and France are Kilometers/Miles more secular than the United States. I presume the reference above was to the French lady who was attacked in the Paris Metro over the mistaken belief she was Jewish. This has received massif condemnation in both France and the E.U. France has the highest proportion of Muslims & Jews of any country in Europe. It also has a traditional Catholic (if mostly non-practicing) base as well as a Protestant tradition (if mostly non-practicing). France is home to many other religions. Yet the secular ideal of one Indivisible French Republic is paramount.

Thanks, Merci, Go raibh mile maith agat.

Forum List

Back