Dear Donald

Would you please embrace balding, shave your head and grow a goatee like a normal person?

dear donald, don't you think annie duke really deserved to win...? :bs1:

taxes are up and spending is up. If you know the answer to a question, why ask it? Harding got a depression, he cut taxes and Fed spending in 1/2 and that led to the Roaring Twentys. FDR got a depression, he raised taxes and heavily increased spending and that led to the Great Depression. history is the friend of those willing to learn
Are you dealing in drunk history?!?! Bush pushed tax cuts because they would generate jobs. The tax cuts happened, but what about the jobs? It seems that people like Trump just pocketed the money and didn't "create" the promised jobs. Let's live in the present. We were presented with a bill of goods vis-a-vis the tax cuts and got shafted.

taxes are up and spending is up. If you know the answer to a question, why ask it? Harding got a depression, he cut taxes and Fed spending in 1/2 and that led to the Roaring Twentys. FDR got a depression, he raised taxes and heavily increased spending and that led to the Great Depression. history is the friend of those willing to learn
Are you dealing in drunk history?!?! Bush pushed tax cuts because they would generate jobs. The tax cuts happened, but what about the jobs? It seems that people like Trump just pocketed the money and didn't "create" the promised jobs. Let's live in the present. We were presented with a bill of goods vis-a-vis the tax cuts and got shafted.
your ignorance of history is such that it's a waste of time to correct you.

read up on Bush and ue, the whole time he was in, then let me know if you learned anything.

you won't, but I expect that

Hey Donnie. Is it your aim to show everyone that Presidential campaigns are nothing more than reality TV shows by illustrating through exaggeration?

He is showing that most of the campaigns are nothing but empty rhetoric. How many decades have we heard the same old promises that are never fulfilled? "Bridge to the 21st century" and "Hope and Change" are not honest promises. It's meaningless fluff.

It doesn't matter how much you disagree with Trump. I wish all other candidates would start being just as honest. We need to know what they are really about before entering the polls.

I would only ask him if he's serious about being a candidate or if he is just doing us a service by daring others to be just as brutally honest. I don't see that as a bad thing. I would rather candidates state frankly whether they are for or against issues that matter, from the problem with illegal aliens to the economy, I want to know exactly where they stand and what they will actually do. No more fancy talk that doesn't really say anything.

We hear every election that taxes should be lowered for middle class, that we must do something to improve education and that we need more jobs. No one says exactly what legislation they plan to support. Congress doesn't even read the damn bills before voting and they don't allow the people to see what's in it, either. Half the time, it's not even congress that writes the bills. They vote blindly by party lines and then make promises to fix the crappy legislation once it's passed and we find out how bad it is.

I want all of them to be as blunt as Trump and come clean. At least we would be forewarned before casting our votes.

Dear Mr Trump, What do you think of trophy hunting and your sons participating in it?

Forum List

Back