Dear Donald

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
If you could asked the Donald any question, what would it be?

Mine would be: How come white people can't say ****** without getting attacked?

i'd ask him how does it feel to be born on flag day?

did you use to wear red, white, and blue every june 14th?
:dunno:

i can't see the ****** word... is it the n word? :lol:

omg, now they are writing Dear John letter to their new Obsession.

dear donald, stephanie would like you to see gruesome pictures of dead fetus parts in order to affirm her superior morality. were you aware that wombs carried babies?

Last edited:
Dear Donald

Who do you think is your best competitor for the Republican nomination and why?

You know, you can tweet your questions to Donald Trump!!
If he feel it is a good question, he may answer it!!

Hey Donnie. Is it your aim to show everyone that Presidential campaigns are nothing more than reality TV shows by illustrating through exaggeration?

Dear Ravi, thanks for the question. I'll be happy to answer it for you.
The left & many of the blacks are hypocrites who practice the philosophy of "do as I say & not as I do"

Thanks for your question and we'll see you at the polls.

The Donald

Dear Ravi, thanks for the question. I'll be happy to answer it for you.
The left & many of the blacks are hypocrites who practice the philosophy of "do as I say & not as I do"

Thanks for your question and we'll see you at the polls.

The Donald
That isn't an answer but I'm voting for you anyway.

Donald, considering your stated dislike for losers, what will you do if you don't become president?
Dear Konrad, thanks for the question. I'll go back to making billions and billions of dollars. Vote for me and I'll make trillions for America. See you at the polls.
Follow up question, Donald. How come you and the other "job creators" haven't done a better job of trickling down those trillions to the middle and lower classes, in view of all the tax cuts over the years? Wasn't that the reason they were instituted and why should we believe you'd do any better as president?

Donald, considering your stated dislike for losers, what will you do if you don't become president?
Dear Konrad, thanks for the question. I'll go back to making billions and billions of dollars. Vote for me and I'll make trillions for America. See you at the polls.
Follow up question, Donald. How come you and the other "job creators" haven't done a better job of trickling down those trillions to the middle and lower classes, in view of all the tax cuts over the years? Wasn't that the reason they were instituted and why should we believe you'd do any better as president?
taxes are up and spending is up

If you know the answer to a question, why ask it?

Harding got a depression, he cut taxes and Fed spending in 1/2 and that led to the Roaring Twentys
FDR got a depression, he raised taxes and heavily increased spending and that led to the Great Depression

history is the friend of those willing to learn

Forum List

Back