Dear Conservatives, Would Hillary Make Any Difference On The Ticket?

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:eusa_think::cow::slap:
They say is a one in 20 Chance that Bozo may replace Bin Biden on the ticket, but with Obama having the reputation of being the worst President ever, would Hillary as VP make a difference? The economy is still going to be tanking this summer, unemployment will still be between 10-12%. We will still owe 16 Trillion Dollars, and Obama's OWS Crappers will still be stabbing cops,attempting to blow up building and bridges,trashing downtowns in blue states,and still defecating all over the place.
:terror::puke3:
Obama/Hillary 2012? I don't think so. :bye1:

She would definitely improve the quality of the ticket. Hell, anyone but TDM would improve the quality of the intelligence of the ticket when compared to Joe Biden, but then it still wouldn't make it a ticket worth considering to vote for.

Immie

Replacing one rat with another on a sinking ship, will not save the sinking ship.

I heard some guy on the radio earlier today. A sub for Limbaugh. He has some column coming out in some Texas paper tomorrow that addresses that topic.

It seems like he thinks it is very unlikely to happen. 1 in 20 chance he seems to believe.

But he also thinks it might be the best way or The ONE to reclaim the Oval Office. :doubt:

The First actual Black President, now running for the HISTORIC first second term, but dumping the dummy current VEEP in favor of the First (to be) woman Vice President.

So much future history.

So desperate.

So laughable.

I personally think she'd be a better President than The ONE, but that aint saying much.

I also don't believe that she would generate enough thronging masses of support to make a difference.

The ONE is gonna be booted out of Office.

Last edited:

They say is a one in 20 Chance that Bozo may replace Bin Biden on the ticket, but with Obama having the reputation of being the worst President ever, would Hillary as VP make a difference? The economy is still going to be tanking this summer, unemployment will still be between 10-12%. We will still owe 16 Trillion Dollars, and Obama's OWS Crappers will still be stabbing cops,attempting to blow up building and bridges,trashing downtowns in blue states,and still defecating all over the place.

Why would it matter to conservatives? That's a question that liberals have to answer.

As a conservative no matter who Obama puts on the ticket he'd still remain a failure.

Hillary would be an idiot to tie herself to Obama in this way. She's set to leave one way or another after election. She can concentrate on 2016, regardless of who's elected.

A better chance for Libs would be if Hillary replaced Obama

Hillary/Biden 2012 :)

It would be nice is the POTUS and VP had at least one whole brain between them but Biden is not going to go away. Short of accidentally burning down the White House or getting caught playing naked "Johnny on a Pony" with Michelle Obama he will be on the ticket.

I read an article today that said that she will be running as VP. Obama is worried about the female vote and he seems to think that Hillary as VP would help him with women.

I also think that she would jump at the chance and this is why. When it comes around to th 2016 election, being VP and Obama not being able to run again, it would place Hillary in the top spot for the Presidency. She would hae to have to go thourh the challenges that she had to when dhe was running against Obama in 2008.

Forum List

Back