Dear Congressman Paul Ryan, I recently came across something that might interest you.

Republicans have a welfare VP and a guy heading the ticket that created Obamacare and supported it on a federal level. Good work Reps!

Dear Congressman Paul Ryan, I recently came across something that might interest you. I know it tickled my fancy.

ryany.png

I think of you more as an average, barely adequate, wingnut Congressman who would sell his soul to the Devil, if indeed the Devil actually existed. Having you as first in line in the case of incapacitation of the President? No thanks.

yours truly
an American Voter
:eusa_angel:

Ha.ha--and you think Joe Biden is----:clap2:

biden-ryan-debate-biden-clown-gary-varvel-cartoon-townhall.jpg

"Barack Obama is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American population" Clint Eastwood.

Hilarious. a Couple of worthless left wing hacks declaring someone with 100 times their Intellect unfit.

Ryan knows more about Economics and Budget issues than every Liberal on this Board, and Everyone in the Obama admin Combined.

They voted for Biden. 'Nuff said.

Dear Congressman Paul Ryan, I recently came across something that might interest you. I know it tickled my fancy.

ryany.png

I think of you more as an average, barely adequate, wingnut Congressman who would sell his soul to the Devil, if indeed the Devil actually existed. Having you as first in line in the case of incapacitation of the President? No thanks.

yours truly
an American Voter
:eusa_angel:

Oh, believe me...there is a devil and it has two heads.

In fact, here's a picture of that two-headed devil Paul Ryan sold his soul to many years ago:

Attachments

• $Kochs.jpg
    $Kochs.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 43
Hahahahahaha, Ryan is more qualified for President than Obama. The left can't stand the face and mind of young Republicans. Ryan may not be able to explain his "plan" in words that most lefties can understand. That's true, they wouldn't understand if he drew pictures.
:eusa_hand:

Biden as President is very, very, very scary!! He means what he says, you know. Republicans are going put us back in chains, the middle class has been struggling for the last FOUR years, yada, yada, yada. :cuckoo:

Besides, Ryan has a much better smile. :lol:

Hilarious. a Couple of worthless left wing hacks declaring someone with 100 times their Intellect unfit.

Ryan knows more about Economics and Budget issues than every Liberal on this Board, and Everyone in the Obama admin Combined.
The guy that submitted a 90 page or so budget?

The career politician?

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha, Ryan is more qualified for President than Obama. The left can't stand the face and mind of young Republicans. Ryan may not be able to explain his "plan" in words that most lefties can understand. That's true, they wouldn't understand if he drew pictures.
:eusa_hand:

Biden as President is very, very, very scary!! He means what he says, you know. Republicans are going put us back in chains, the middle class has been struggling for the last FOUR years, yada, yada, yada. :cuckoo:

Besides, Ryan has a much better smile. :lol:

as a matter of fact in 2008 I did NOT vote for Barack Obama partially because he was as big a light weight as Ryan is now.

Forum List

Back