Dear brothers on this day

Wishing all a very happy new year, may HaShem bless all Jews over the world wih a happy blossoming year. L'Shana Tovah Nechatem. Sheyistalku oyvenu umvakshei ra'atenu, Amen!!:D

newgrange, in county meath, is a monument built over 5000 years ago, predating the pyramids of giza by 700 years and king solomon's temple by over 3000 years. what makes it so remarkable is that it was built with a solar cycle and year in mind when most other cultures still were living on a lunar year.

the celtic new year, samhain (pronounced sow-in) occurs on the first of november every year and the irish have one hell of a hooley. you can see the bonnies lighting up the hills all over ireland, but particularly in the connemara/conamara hills where it seems like the whole sky lights up and the sea by caolaire is ablaze...lol...although that may because littered around the hills are other ancient but still functional structures used for distilling uisge.

the one person and the only person that i will hold eternally in my heart was born on samhain.

to all of god's chosen, who have a special covenant with god...athbhliain faoi mhaise duit...from an irish goy, and i hope all the other goyim on the board extend their blessings to the jewish posters on the board. we can begin the aggro later, i am sure.

Have you noticed how whenever & whatever Seal posts., here comes Patrick to say thanks? Oh Seal, who do you think you're fooling with your poochie problem?

Wishing all a very happy new year, may HaShem bless all Jews over the world wih a happy blossoming year. L'Shana Tovah Nechatem. Sheyistalku oyvenu umvakshei ra'atenu, Amen!!:D

newgrange, in county meath, is a monument built over 5000 years ago, predating the pyramids of giza by 700 years and king solomon's temple by over 3000 years. what makes it so remarkable is that it was built with a solar cycle and year in mind when most other cultures still were living on a lunar year.

the celtic new year, samhain (pronounced sow-in) occurs on the first of november every year and the irish have one hell of a hooley. you can see the bonnies lighting up the hills all over ireland, but particularly in the connemara/conamara hills where it seems like the whole sky lights up and the sea by caolaire is ablaze...lol...although that may because littered around the hills are other ancient but still functional structures used for distilling uisge.

the one person and the only person that i will hold eternally in my heart was born on samhain.

to all of god's chosen, who have a special covenant with god...athbhliain faoi mhaise duit...from an irish goy, and i hope all the other goyim on the board extend their blessings to the jewish posters on the board. we can begin the aggro later, i am sure.

Forum List

Back