Dear Black People: Stop Blaming Whites For Slavery

Wrong again. According to history - it is accurate to title Anthony Johnson as the first documented Slave owner which is what I stated originally.
That is my final comment as the evidence I have provided has validated my claim.
There's no validation like self validation.
Self validation leads to excessive parking fees...

The sky is blue and I dont need a link.

The sky isn't actually blue though. Lol. ;)

See? And you didnt even need a link.

But if you asked for one, I most certainly could do it. :D You? Not so much.

Sometimes a woman has to be told no. :afro:

That never works. :p

-holding-riding-crop-ready-to-give-a-spank-close-up-mr-no-pr-2-411-4-245199.jpg

Why? White people committed terrible acts during slavery. IF they arent to blame then who is? God? Whether they invented it or not has nothing to do with them receiving the blame. Dahmer didnt invent cannibalism but he was still to blame for being a cannibal

So did a lot of other slave owners throughout history. Also, those of today who trade in the exploitation of children for sexual purposes. At least people back then could use the excuse of pure ignorance, unlike those "slave traders" of today.

Everyoen who commits terrible acts have excuses. Its just that you dont think the current ones are good ones and the old ones were ok because they didnt know better. But everyone knew that owning another person wasnt good. But they had their excuses that they were actually HELPING the "savages" to "assimilate" to the white mans culture. The white destroyed the indians and they didnt say it was because they were bad. They said they were "Helping"

What was the excuse for Ferguson?

They dont have slaves in Fergueson silly goose
You said, "Everyone who commits terrible acts have excuses."

I am asking you, what was the excuse for looting, rioting, setting businesses on fire - in Ferguson?

You said Everyone who commits terrible acts have excuses!
Tell me what excuse there is for the terrible acts committed in Ferguson by black rioters? What was the excuse?

If you really wanted to understand "riots" you would have already researched the psychology of rioting. I know you know how to use the "Google" because you research religion like nobody's business.

And while you're doing your research, please don't confuse peaceful protesters with rioters.

So did a lot of other slave owners throughout history. Also, those of today who trade in the exploitation of children for sexual purposes. At least people back then could use the excuse of pure ignorance, unlike those "slave traders" of today.

Everyoen who commits terrible acts have excuses. Its just that you dont think the current ones are good ones and the old ones were ok because they didnt know better. But everyone knew that owning another person wasnt good. But they had their excuses that they were actually HELPING the "savages" to "assimilate" to the white mans culture. The white destroyed the indians and they didnt say it was because they were bad. They said they were "Helping"

I am asking you, what was the excuse for looting, rioting, setting businesses on fire - in Ferguson?

Tell me what excuse there is for the terrible acts committed in Ferguson by black rioters? What was the excuse?

If you really wanted to understand "riots" you would have already researched the psychology of rioting. I know you know how to use the "Google" because you research religion like nobody's business.

And while you're doing your research, please don't confuse peaceful protesters with rioters.

I use the King James Bible and study the Word of God Carla. I do not know of any serious Christians who would use Google to study the Word of God. As for understanding riots through psychology? I do not believe in psychology. It's another lie of Satan - that teaches man to go to man rather than God - for their problems. It's used most often in societies where Communism is taking over in order to remove any last trace of influence of God and the Holy Bible and bring forth an atheist society. It is a primary tool of Communism and atheism. As one person once said, every problem over the age of 40 yrs old is a spiritual one.

The solution to riots is for men to repent of their sins and to surrender their lives to Jesus Christ. I've never met a born again Christian living a surrendered life to burn down a building, destroy businesses, loot, create mayhem, attack cars /set them on fire with or without people inside of them, do physical harm /.violence to others and such. As for peaceful protests, Ferguson was not a peaceful protest. It was mayhem. Read the news stories about it.

You like most of your ilk just want to whine about the past and what may have happened to your dear ancestors when most of y'all can't trace back your lineage more than one generation.

Just chalk that up to another thing no one is supposed to blame white people for. Things that really happened are unfair to say

There is nothing "chalked up" in life, ClosedCaption. Because there is a day of accounting for every action, every word spoken, every thought entertained and those people who treated African people brutally and did terrible things to them - irregardless of their race - African or white or yellow or red - have to face God in the judgment for it. In hell today there are millions who are there for how they treated others and that would include those who owned slaves, Caption. Nothing is escaping God's eye. Why do you worry so much about the past when there is not a thing that you could do to change it? Why not focus on using your energy to speak up for those in captivity today who are suffering greatly and need your help? By doing so you'd be glorifying God and He would reward you but for creating further division? Justifying your actions or the actions of others to hold hatred in your hearts for other races of people? No. You'll be judged for it because you have to give an account for every idle word you speak upon the earth. So let your words be few for God is in heaven and you are here on earth. Use your voice to speak up for those who need your voice. The unborn babies who are potential victims to Planned Parenthood who seeks to offer up as many babies to their god, Molech, as possible, the people held in slavery today and treated brutally, the children in slavery today being exploited for labor in cocoa fields, etc. Speak up for them and the LORD will surely bless you.

I use the King James Bible and study the Word of God Carla. I do not know of any serious Christians who would use Google to study the Word of God. As for understanding riots through psychology? I do not believe in psychology. It's another lie of Satan - that teaches man to go to man rather than God - for their problems. It's used most often in societies where Communism is taking over in order to remove any last trace of influence of God and the Holy Bible and bring forth an atheist society. It is a primary tool of Communism and atheism. As one person once said, every problem over the age of 40 yrs old is a spiritual one.

The solution to riots is for men to repent of their sins and to surrender their lives to Jesus Christ. I've never met a born again Christian living a surrendered life to burn down a building, destroy businesses, loot, create mayhem, attack cars /set them on fire with or without people inside of them, do physical harm /.violence to others and such. As for peaceful protests, Ferguson was not a peaceful protest. It was mayhem. Read the news stories about it.

You use the "Google" for all of your religious nutty links and videos, for the threads you create. I had no idea you were this far gone and so out of touch with reality.

I've never met a born again Christian living a surrendered life to burn down a building, destroy businesses, loot, create mayhem, attack cars /set them on fire with or without people inside of them, do physical harm /.violence to others and such.

I never have either, however, I know of born again Christian's who are child molesters, rapists, con artists, money launderers, adulterers, and even born again Christian's who rail against gay rights, then end up forced to come out of the closet themselves.

I've never met a born again Christian living a surrendered life to burn down a building, destroy businesses, loot, create mayhem, attack cars /set them on fire with or without people inside of them, do physical harm /.violence to others and such.

I wonder if US armed service guys who do those things can be surrendered life living born again Christians. Jeremiah has met none of them if that's the case.

Forum List

Back