Dear Beyonce and Jay-Z...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
First, in Canada, we pronounce Z as Zed, so you're Jay Zed to me for now on.

Second, between you and you're wife you are worth over a billion U.S dollars, do you think you could inconvenience yourself by standing for an anthem that gave you that opportunity?

Signed, some dumb Canadian.

The behavior of those two individuals during the national anthem spoke volumes about their character.

Second, between you and you're wife you are worth over a billion U.S dollars, do you think you could inconvenience yourself by standing for an anthem that gave you that opportunity?

Nothing sucks more than a couple of commies who enjoy the fruits of capitalism but hate it like Obama.

Nothing sucks more than a couple of commies who enjoy the fruits of capitalism but hate it like Obama.
It's too a bad a major Black power couple like Jay-Z and Beyonce chose to do that. Jay-Z is a Kapaernik supporter and was behind the tryout farce.

To me when celebrities say something they're just acting.
They always act. Their life is an never-ending...movie.
We shouldn't pay too much attention too what they say or do :)

Last edited:

I second this. They should be glad that standing is even an option for them at all. I wonder how those who are in wheelchairs show their appreciation.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back