Dear Barack....

Feb 28, 2009
Dear Barack Obama;

“As I said earlier, even if God forbid, and it turns out to be war between Libya and the United States, you will still be my son and I will always love you. I do not want this war to make us change the image of each other, which I get from you. All the people of Libya with me, ready to die, even women and children. We will fight even without Al Qaeda, which they call the Islam Maghreb. This is an armed group who struggle from Libya to Mauritania and Algeria and Mali. If you find them take over American cities with armed forces, tell me what would you do?"

-- Muammar.

Source

Touching, huh?

You're not suggesting this whole action is over Barry's Daddy issues are you? ;) :lol:

Dear Qaddafi,
You're that bastard that had a bomb planted on a plane over Lockerbie killing well over 200 Americans. Well you've had your dinner..now the check is due.

Welcome to hell.

• Banned
Dear Qaddafi,
You're that bastard that had a bomb planted on a plane over Lockerbie killing well over 200 Americans. Well you've had your dinner..now the check is due.

Welcome to hell.
Tomahawk in the pup tent is too good for him, he's the scum of the earth. And he is a freaking NUTJOB, as this letter demonstrates.

Forum List

Back