Dear Auburn,

:lol: Worst whuppin for a ranked team so far today. Though a few ranked teams are losing right now.

Let's hope Ole Miss gets whooped too. Sure, it would be against the #3 team. But still, fuck the Rebels. Fuck Jevan Snead. And FUCK THE HELL out of Houston Nutt.

By the way, that's two undefeated teams in a row Arkansas has beaten, by a total of 49 points. Texas A&M lead the nation in offense prior to last week. Auburn was #5 prior to today. Not to mention we won today without our #1 receiver Joe Adams.

Arkansas is finally hitting its stride. Next year, we will be a force to reckon with. In two years, we'll be the team to beat in the SEC West. Petrino isn't going anywhere. Mallett will stay for 3 full years. All of our receivers are sophomores now. In two years, these kids will be unstoppable...if we aren't next year. When we start playing Darius Winston next year, our defense will be even better. The players on the field now will be much more experienced too. It's going to be exciting.

Last edited:
I love it when Auburn loses. :D

And you love it when Alabama wins. And I love it when Ole Miss loses. And I love it when Arkansas wins.

We both had good days.

If we play like we did today, and Florida plays like they did today, next week will be a good game to watch.

Forum List

Back