Dean finally apologizes for the coke addict bullshit:admits he did it on purpose

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
What a vile piece of shit errrrrrrr Democrat.

"Former Vermont Governor Howard Dean changed course on Friday and apologized for suggesting Donald Trump's apparent sniffles during Monday night's presidential debate were caused by a cocaine habit.

Dean, who is also a former chairman of the Democratic National Committee, a failed presidential candidate and a retired medical doctor, lobbed the astonishing idea at Trump on Twitter: 'Notice Trump sniffing all the time. Coke user?'

But after refusing to walk the comment back Tuesday on MSNBC, he changed his mind three days later.

'I did that on purpose so I could say just exactly what I said, and so I apologize for using innuendo,' Dean said on the liberal-friendly network, where he is a paid contributor."

Read more: Howard Dean FINALLY apologizes for saying Trump did coke on debate day
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Former Vermont Governor Howard Dean changed course on Friday and apologized for suggesting Donald Trump's apparent sniffles during Monday night's presidential debate were caused by a cocaine habit.

Dean, who is also a former chairman of the Democratic National Committee, a failed presidential candidate and a retired medical doctor, lobbed the astonishing idea at Trump on Twitter: 'Notice Trump sniffing all the time. Coke user?'

But after refusing to walk the comment back Tuesday on MSNBC, he changed his mind three days later.

'I did that on purpose so I could say just exactly what I said, and so I apologize for using innuendo,' Dean said on the liberal-friendly network, where he is a paid contributor."

Read more: Howard Dean FINALLY apologizes for saying Trump did coke on debate day

Who's jacked up on coke?

Meh he just caved in to political pressure. Trump was displaying obvious symptoms of cocaine addiction during the debate, and no fake apology can change that.

Let it go loon...it went nowhere but you idiots fell for it hook line and sinker. The whole enchilada AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Meh he just caved in to political pressure. Trump was displaying obvious symptoms of cocaine addiction during the debate, and no fake apology can change that.

Let it go loon...it went nowhere but you idiots fell for it hook line and sinker. The whole enchilada AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Are you on coke too? Maybe that's the alt-right's big secret.

right after you loons apologize for the parkinson's BS...and every other imbecilic lunatic thing that comes out of wacko rightwingnutworld.

OMG,THEY GOT TO HIM. HE WAS JUST TELLING IT LIKE IT IS.

The debate commission admitted his microphone was screwed up. And duly noted there wasn't any "sniffing" sounds immediately after the debate in his interviews.

Well for a man who doesn't drink or smoke it's one hell of a bullshit stretch to turn him into a coke freak.

You guys are really embarrassing yourselves even more.

Yeah yeah that's the ticket, he's snorting with the Secret Service.

:lmao:

The debate commission admitted his microphone was screwed up. And duly noted there wasn't any "sniffing" sounds immediately after the debate in his interviews.
the debate commission, led by paul horner, also stated that trump won and delivered the best performance ever.

So if he'd had a different microphone he wouldn't have been sniffing lime a fiend?

Lol nah the only thing that would have fixed that is a little bump, like he got right before his post-debate interviews.

Well for a man who doesn't drink or smoke it's one hell of a bullshit stretch to turn him into a coke freak.

You guys are really embarrassing yourselves even more.

Yeah yeah that's the ticket, he's snorting with the Secret Service.

:lmao:
You guys done more with a lot less :dunno:
they can't see it.the easiest connections are beyond them. that is why they fall for fake news.and then blame democrats, or liberals, or everyone else.

This is why democrats are no longer believed. They go aound claiming they don't get how Trump is so popular.

I watched the debate. There was no problem with his microphone. I heard every ridiculous word he said as well as all of the sniffing as well as seeing his movements as he sniffed.

Forum List

Back