Dean endorses a Gingrich candidacy

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
"There are no ideas in the Republican Party right now in the Congress," Dean said. "They're the party of 'no.' They desperately need some intellectual leadership. And whatever you think of Newt Gingrich, he can supply intellectual leadership. So I hope he does run. "

Dean endorses a Gingrich candidacy - CNN.com

When was the last time anyone remembers so many Democrats supporting "conservatives" running for the White House?

"There are no ideas in the Republican Party right now in the Congress," Dean said. "They're the party of 'no.' They desperately need some intellectual leadership. And whatever you think of Newt Gingrich, he can supply intellectual leadership. So I hope he does run. "

When was the last time anyone remembers so many Democrats supporting "conservatives" running for the White House?

Howard Dean.....do i even have to say anything else Va?

Just in case....a Dean endorsment holds ZERO weight with any americans who are serious about politics, the man is a moonbat.

Just in case....a Dean endorsment holds ZERO weight with any americans who are serious about politics, the man is a moonbat.

But to my larger point...look at how many "liberals" would LOVE for Palin to run...or Piyush Jindal for that matter. What gives??

But to my larger point...look at how many "liberals" would LOVE for Palin to run...or Piyush Jindal for that matter. What gives??

If I was a liberal and I wanted obama to win I would agree ;).

Yeah, the right was ecstatic when Dean became DNC chairman in 2005; they were CERTAIN that would be a disaster for the Democrats.

It's a setup.... remember how much the Dem's "supported" the McCain candidacy... until he became the candidate.. then they trashed him. The dummies at the RNC fell for it and gave us a weak-ass candidate that was beatable by a radical Obama.

Palin & Newt running would be a blast to watch.
I'd buy put's on the comedy channel

Howard Dean is the Liberal Intellectual Elite, right? I mean with Al Franken and Rachel Maddow, right?

Yeah, the right was ecstatic when Dean became DNC chairman in 2005; they were CERTAIN that would be a disaster for the Democrats.

What is the congress' approval rating since 2005? 11% yeah he helped a lot :cool:

Forum List

Back