Dean Continues Meltdown

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2005/06/07/MNdean07.TMP

2. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    I still find it amusing how the GOP has the Hispanic Attorney General, the black woman SOS, following a black SOS; while the Dems' most visible members are a bunch of angry white men (Dean, Kennedy, and the Klansman) and women (Boxer, Pelosi)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Oh, by all means, Dean, keep screaming! Man, if these jokers think they'll win more seats in 2006, then they're in for another nasty surprise. I wonder if that will set them off even further, lining up Hillary for a sub 40% share of the electoral vote.

Hey, you heard it here first, folks.

4. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    Anyone watch Dean on "Meet the Press" with Tim Russert a few weeks back? What a weasel! Russert asked him directly about many of the ridiculous quotes he had made, and he tried to weasel out of what he was really saying at the time. Didn't have the courage to stand up and admit what he said and what he meant when he said it. What a shallow, laughable loudmouth! The Democrats are really bankrupt to have a man like Dean in charge. They thought they were going to get someone who would fill the financial coffers, but Ken Mehlman and the Republicans have raised about three times the amount of money Dean and the Democrats have.

5. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +491
    Don't waste your cyber-breath, logical thinking is not the Left's metiere.

You can come up with all the facts in the universe to refute Dean's statement, line them up from here to the Moon, have an army of experts, statisticians, witnesses testify on a mile high stack of Bibles just how the facts do not support this statement and they'll just cross their arms, pout and hold their breath and say "no, I won't listen, I won't, I won't, I won't!!!!!! And if you don't agree with me, I'm going to have a great big tantrum!!!!!!!!!!!"

But hey, what can I say? Haven't we all been saying this same thing all along? Haven't we been saying that the Democratic Party, the Left, etc are religiously intolerant against Christians?

So.... with that in mind..... I would like to express to Howard Dean our collective thanks for proving our point

Thanks Howard Dean, you freaking moron! Thanks for proving our point that you are the head of a bunch of ninnies! A bunch of religiously intolerant nobodies whose combined brain power couldn't figure out how to open a box of crayons.

thanks from KarlMarx, theim, Comrade, Adam's Apple, SirEvil, Kathianne

P.S. Have you ever seen the bumpersticker which reads "Nothing is more frightening than ignorance in action?" or the other "If you think education is expensive, try ignorance"? The Democratic Party and the Left are perfect examples of what these two bumper stickers are referring to.

P.P.S. http://www.sacredcowburgers.com/parodies/howard_the_dean.jpg

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. ThomasPaine

ThomasPaine Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    vote Republican the Dems are on the outs, in almost every office in every district, FOREVER!!!!

Roll on Howie!!!!!!! And give it the old Gestalt ahhhhhhhhhhhyeeeeeeee yeeeee!! Happy, happy, joy, joy. The end of the wacky left of the Dem party is near!! Let em all "tune in, drop out, and drop acid".. Weeeeeeee Howie's out there with the late Timothy Leary!!!