Dean and some more media bias.

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
SCHIEFFER: ...I mean, saying we need a plan. I mean, sure, you need a plan, but do you have a plan? Is anybody working on a plan? What would you propose?

DEAN: Well, Bob, the president of the United States is commander in chief. It is up to him to come up for a plan. You can't expect a congressman and senators who don't have the same access to intelligence as the president does to come up with a plan to withdraw our troops from Iraq.

……

What we need is a plan from the president of the United States. You can't expect a particular senator or particular congressman to have a plan. Only the president can do that.

Translation: “We don’t have a plan.”

Media follow up?

HARRIS: Governor, the other big Washington story this summer……

None.

Later…

DEAN: …judicial temperament matters. And I think there are some folks on the Supreme Court such as Justice Scalia, for example, who don't possess judicial temperament. I know something about this.

Because Dean knows all about temperament….

Any follow up on the Scalia comment? Of course not.

Later still…

DEAN: …and the hallmark of the Republicans is, say anything. If you keep saying it people will believe it even if it's not true.

What’s the follow up on that? One might expect a request for an example as to what Dean is referring to. If, after all, it is their ‘hallmark’ one would think he would be able to supply ample evidence, so is he asked for any?

No…

HARRIS: Does that work for them?

We get unchallenged tacit agreement between this reporter and the chairman of the DNC.

No media bias indeed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/face_81405.pdf

Forum List

Back