Deals on wheels.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
DEALS ON WHEELS.
I knew when I heard of the meeting between Obama and Calderone that no good would come from the meeting. Sure enough, they made a deal for Mexican truck drivers to drive across America, putting American truck driver out of jobs and millions of American lives in danger and costing taxpayers because they will have to be checked for drugs and illegal aliens and terrorists trying to enter this country and blow us up. Making check point waits even longer. Will they have to pass a USA driver’s test because Mexico’s driving laws are much different than ours.
Crack down on US drug consumption? NO stop them from coming in and that will crack down of drug use.
US agent in Mexico cannot carry arms? No way Senor Obama.
If Obama does not hurry up and leave office, he will merge with Mexico and we will have all the problems of Mexico.

Jonathan Humbert, Reporter
Feds to Allow Mexican Truck Drivers on U.S. Roads
Feds to Allow Mexican Truck Drivers on U.S. Roads ... ected=true

“The most violent element in society is ignorance.”
~Emma Goldman

DEALS ON WHEELS.
I knew when I heard of the meeting between Obama and Calderone that no good would come from the meeting. Sure enough, they made a deal for Mexican truck drivers to drive across America, putting American truck driver out of jobs and millions of American lives in danger and costing taxpayers because they will have to be checked for drugs and illegal aliens and terrorists trying to enter this country and blow us up. Making check point waits even longer. Will they have to pass a USA driver’s test because Mexico’s driving laws are much different than ours.
Crack down on US drug consumption? NO stop them from coming in and that will crack down of drug use.
If Obama does not hurry up and leave office, he will merge with Mexico and we will have all the problems of Mexico.

~Emma Goldman

This is part of NAFTA. Blame Clinton, not Obama.

You were offered Ross Perot. You chose Clinton.
You were offered Al Gore. You chose Dubya.
You were offered Ralph Nader. You chose Dubya
You were offered Ron Paul. You chose Obama.
You are likely to be offered Ron Paul again. You'll choose Palin or some other fucking crackpot.

murkins aren't smart enough to be allowed in a voting booth.:cuckoo:

Wheels are like jewerly to most people and they impuse buy them. Then when they need money they take them off and put back the old ones and put an add on Craigslist for almost the same amount of money they paid for them, and soon find NOBODY wants to buy them.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3ooMrgXido&feature=player_embedded"]President Bill Clinton - Remarks on the Signing of NAFTA [/ame]

DEALS ON WHEELS.

~Emma Goldman

This is part of NAFTA. Blame Clinton, not Obama.

Bush Sr. was the one who really pushed for NAFTA. Clinton was the one who signed, Bush would've if had another term.

Sure enough, they made a deal for Mexican truck drivers to drive across America

That's a crime against American workers.

Gee I wonder which party hates the teamsters more?

The party that openly admits it?

Or the party that claims to love workers but who keeps passing laws that screw the working class right along with the party that openly admits it hates the American working people?

I guess, it really doesn't matter which party hates them more.

Both parties obviously hate them enough to screw them over.

Sure enough, they made a deal for Mexican truck drivers to drive across America

That's a crime against American workers.

Gee I wonder which party hates the teamsters more?

The party that openly admits it?

Or the party that claims to love workers but who keeps passing laws that screw the working class right along with the party that openly admits it hates the American working people?

I guess, it really doesn't matter which party hates them more.

Both parties obviously hate them enough to screw them over.

It's interesting that pretty much all the obama supporters only care when it affects union dues. As long as he isn't fucking with union boys he gets a free pass on whatever he does.

Forum List

Back