Dealing w/ Chicks: All attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
I find then you're dealing with chicks, it's all attitude. I was over at the girl's place who broke my heart, we're still "friends". I noticed than when I would lighten up and say stuff like " well, when you figure it out and come to you sense, I'll be there, and you can move in right away" Stuff like that. Stuff which telegraphs a certain inevitable reality. She liked this talk in a way, but in a way it made things harder for her.

This is a direct quote,

"But If I have you in the back of my mind, I won't give 110% to this new relationship."

That's your problem sweety.

Who's the man?

In a way it's liberating too, to offer yourself up totally to someone who you know will probably reject you, fearlessly. It's taking back your own emotional state. I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.

Or else, I'm just another psycho! lol

Abbey Normal said:
RWA: How old/mature is said chick? If I'm being honest, her statement about giving 110% sounds very young. :dunno:

She's 35. This telegraphing (what it's called in dramatic writing circles) was very effective on her. Never giving up is a desirable trait.

rtwngAvngr said:
I find then you're dealing with chicks, it's all attitude. I was over at the girl's place who broke my heart, we're still "friends". I noticed than when I would lighten up and say stuff like " well, when you figure it out and come to you sense, I'll be there, and you can move in right away" Stuff like that. Stuff which telegraphs a certain inevitable reality. She liked this talk in a way, but in a way it made things harder for her.

This is a direct quote,

"But If I have you in the back of my mind, I won't give 110% to this new relationship."

That's your problem sweety.

Who's the man?

In a way it's liberating too, to offer yourself up totally to someone who you know will probably reject you, fearlessly. It's taking back your own emotional state. I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.

Or else, I'm just another psycho! lol

Girls are evil. Boys are dumb. :D

rtwngAvngr said:
... Never giving up is a desirable trait.
Ahhhhhh...but it's also a weakness. Knowing when to walk is very mature and "real"..
Been there done that (Never giving up) stuff...never again, it didn't work. There is always an end. Sorry I can't be more optimistic.

Mr. P said:
Ahhhhhh...but it's also a weakness. Knowing when to walk is very mature and "real"..
Been there done that (Never giving up) stuff...never again, it didn't work. There is always an end. Sorry I can't be more optimistic.

hug.gif

Mr. P said:

Could not agree more...First wife I was smitten with the hope of a return...Second wife...I said pack your shit and get! Never married again since 1981...hoo rah! :teeth:

Before Ms.Shattered blast me I will say this...Both said I was just too nice a guy...Boring!....So relax shattered you probably fit the pattern...hence the name..."Shattered"

archangel said:
Could not agree more...First wife I was smitten with the hope of a return...Second wife...I said pack your shit and get! Never married again since 1981...hoo rah! :teeth:

Before Ms.Shattered blast me I will say this...Both said I was just too nice a guy...Boring!....So relax shattered you probably fit the pattern...hence the name..."Shattered"

I suggest you refrain from making assumptions about that which you know nothing. It makes you look like an ass. If you want to know what my name is all about, you can ask. I may tell you, or I may not.

For the record, nobody gets divorced because they're "too nice".

Shattered said:
I suggest you refrain from making assumptions about that which you know nothing. It makes you look like an ass. If you want to know what my name is all about, you can ask. I may tell you, or I may not.

For the record, nobody gets divorced because they're "too nice".

Thanks for the negative rep...now I no what OCA was referring to...you need counseling young lady...I was just joking and you went off as usual! :finger3:

archangel said:
Thanks for the negative rep...now I no what OCA was referring to...you need counseling young lady...I was just joking and you went off as usual! :finger3:

This can hardly be considered a joke, by any stretch of the imagination:

Boring!....So relax shattered you probably fit the pattern...hence the name..."Shattered"

...unless you're either drunk, or on medication.

And, you're welcome. I eagerly away your retaliation. :)

Shattered said:
This can hardly be considered a joke, by any stretch of the imagination:

...unless you're either drunk, or on medication.

And, you're welcome. I eagerly away your retaliation. :)

I referred to myself as boring! and it is true both of my previous wifes said I was boring and too nice!...I meant it as a complement but you are way too hot tempered to see that! :crutch:
*edited by moderator*

I've pm'd both of you. Let's call this evens, please. Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back