Deal? or No Deal?

No Deal! Not yet..

The Democrats want to bail out homeowners whose houses are at risk of foreclosure. The House Republicans don't. The Democrats had a deal with Treasury Sec. and the President on this. So, Paulson, Bush and the Democrats agreed to this. Everything was good to go until McCain interfered with this. The meeting was chaotic, dramatic, almost like something out of a movie from what I heard from Stephanapolis on ABC NEWS.

It's really hard to tell what is going on since they are behind closed doors. Were'nt they all shouting about transparency? If they believed in transparency they would all be out in front of the c-span camera. Liars everyone of them.

It's really hard to tell what is going on since they are behind closed doors. Were'nt they all shouting about transparency? If they believed in transparency they would all be out in front of the c-span camera. Liars everyone of them.

You know that would go for your buddy McCain and his friends too?

I'm with you on this one.

These meetings should be available for every tax payer to see.

Willow Tree, I will give you one of your :clap2: for that post!

Don't faint, but I agree with you! ;)

Forum List

Back