Deal of the century: Israeli Arabs Cities might become part of the PLO state

i don't think israel needs or wants our "permission" to do much of anything.

They sure spend a lot of time worrying about what we think.

then again they got israel cause the UN said "here".

The UN didn't create Israel. The UN doesn't have the power to create countries. Nope, Israel was created by the people with weapons, just like any other country. The war for their Independence was sparked by a vote on a non-binding General Assembly vote on the Partition Plan.
Israelis don’t give a shit what Americans think.

If the PLO won't agree, Israel will have US' permission to annex the settlements,

Who gave the US the power to concede land to Israel?
doesn't really matter cause i don't think israel needs or wants our "permission" to do much of anything. likely just how the poster phrased his response.

then again they got israel cause the UN said "here". they had to displace a shitload of Palestinians in the first place to do that.

would be interesting to have a topic discussing the formation of israel to begin w/o it degrading but shit, we can't tell someone what time it is in here w/o arguing.

Israel is not here thanks to the UN.
The UN was an important thing that pushed us to the declaration of independence, But we had here over 3 well-armed and equipped millitary organization that fought the British army and made them leave [ Like you guys did ]

The Hagana, The Palmach, Ha'Etsel, and the Lehi organizations freed Israel and fought the Arabs here.
Well then why don't you solve all your problems without our help and money?
Because the US stopped Israel from taking over the Middle East 5 times.

The historic peace deal fell apart so quickly?

Well, there goes Trumps Nobel Peace Prize
The Zionists, Trump and the Fundy Xians all got what they wanted. And seriously, who gives a fuck about the pales? But don't anybody pretend America benefits from this shit, or that we're safer. Or the motives of any American Zionist is supporting it.

But in what kind of Peace between states that are 14 thousands KM away would America be safer?

America at best conditions should stay out of this.

Like in 2008 when America asked Israel not to bomb the Syrian reactor [ fucking Atomic weapons in the hands of dictator and America asked Israel not to respond! ]
and we bombed it anyway.
Or when America asked Israel not to bomb the reactor in Iraq and we did anyway.

When will america leave the Middle east? :)

If the PLO won't agree, Israel will have US' permission to annex the settlements,

doesn't really matter cause i don't think israel needs or wants our "permission" to do much of anything. likely just how the poster phrased his response.

then again they got israel cause the UN said "here". they had to displace a shitload of Palestinians in the first place to do that.

would be interesting to have a topic discussing the formation of israel to begin w/o it degrading but shit, we can't tell someone what time it is in here w/o arguing.

The UN was an important thing that pushed us to the declaration of independence, But we had here over 3 well-armed and equipped millitary organization that fought the British army and made them leave [ Like you guys did ]

The Hagana, The Palmach, Ha'Etsel, and the Lehi organizations freed Israel and fought the Arabs here.

Didn't Israel bomb the Iraqian nuclear reactor in 81' After the US told it not to bomb it with it?

Didn't Israel bomb the fucking Syrian nuclear reactor after the US asked it not to?

Imagine your self, the dictator that bombed his own people with chemical weapons would have nuclear power.
That's what could happen if Israel listened to the US

C

Didn't Israel bomb the Iraqian nuclear reactor in 81' After the US told it not to bomb it with it?

Didn't Israel bomb the fucking Syrian nuclear reactor after the US asked it not to?

Imagine your self, the dictator that bombed his own people with chemical weapons would have nuclear power.
That's what could happen if Israel listened to the US
Can you imagine?
The United States condemned the destruction of Iraq's nuclear reactor and said the attack hurts at the chance to peace in the Middle East, and supported the UN resolution. Unbelievable.

A

at least he didn't get it for doing absolute nothing but to state that you want peace while you set the whole M E on fire
You must be referring to the Great Obama

One of the more distinguished Nobel Prize winners
Oh I do.

It was unbelievable.
He set the Middle East on fire, allowed Iran to keep developing its nuclear power and the man gets the medal?! what's wrong with this Noble organization?

Well, after Arafat, the terrorist that got the fucking prize I won't be surprised if they brought one to Kim jong um or XI

A

at least he didn't get it for doing absolute nothing but to state that you want peace while you set the whole M E on fire

You just outassholed yourself.

Congrats.
The Great Obama is respected around the globe

A

You just outassholed yourself.

Congrats.
The Great Obama is respected around the globe
Shit, you ain't even respected around the water cooler.

Ergo, what you say is as meaningless as tits on a nun.

ballots not bullets!

END ENDLESS WAR! END ENDLESS WAR! END ENDLESS WAR! END ENDLESS WAR!

5 times Israel offered the "TWO STATE SOLUTION" and 5 times the "Palestinians" rejected it.

Then it would seem there's more work to be done, instead of half-assed 'deals' completely excluding one side from the table. I don't know what else I should expect at this point, since Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) does everything half-assed. All bluster, no action. He's an embarrassment.

Israel, the only ME country that does not make homosexuality illegal, supports women's rights, allows free expression and religion, and the world's left despises Israel.

IMO, it seems Cult45 only carries water for Israel because they believe the Jewish religion is superior to the Islamic religion. It really isn't much more complex than that. Cult45 doesn't do complex anyway.

Remember when the left wing world protested and called for boycotts of the movie Wonder Woman cause the female star was an ex Israeli soldier?

No, and this is a rather stupid and irrelevant point to make. I see you're one of those deep thinkers.

Israel gave every thing at 2008 talks.

Israel offered to go back to 67' borders and territories exchange.

The Palestinians said No.

Do you know what happened after the last time we did peace agreements with them?

terror-attack-5.png

Dozens of Suicide terror attacks and hundreds of civilians dead.
They don't want peace, they want to wipe off the Jews.

No they weren't jewish areas and the Palestinians refused the agreement because Israel wasn't being honest or fair with them.

Israel was lying about how much land they would keep in 2008. There was a reason why the Palestinians refused the deal. The deal would have worked out to 8.5% instead of the agreed 6.3 to 6.8% land. Which was 4 times the 1.9% limit the Palestines argued the swap shouldn't exceed.

Personally, I don't really care about this. It's Israel's problem which they are making worse by their actions of taking land that doesn't belong to them.

The violence is generational. Both sides no longer know how to live peacefully with one another. Israel needs to swallow their pride and stop stealing land. The Palestinians need to stop being violent.

Israeli–Palestinian peace process - Wikipedia

Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 6.00.54 AM.png

The UN didn't create Israel. The UN doesn't have the power to create countries. Nope, Israel was created by the people with weapons, just like any other country. The war for their Independence was sparked by a vote on a non-binding General Assembly vote on the Partition Plan.

Except when Americans use a trope or two, then they care.

"Show me the Ben......"

Except when Americans use a trope or two, then they care.

"Show me the Ben......"
Even then they don’t care.
If you were surrounded by 1 billion enemies and knew you could obliterate them on your own, you wouldn’t care either.
God has things well in hand.

W
5 times Israel offered the "TWO STATE SOLUTION" and 5 times the "Palestinians" rejected it.

Then it would seem there's more work to be done, instead of half-assed 'deals' completely excluding one side from the table. I don't know what else I should expect at this point, since Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) does everything half-assed. All bluster, no action. He's an embarrassment.

Israel, the only ME country that does not make homosexuality illegal, supports women's rights, allows free expression and religion, and the world's left despises Israel.

IMO, it seems Cult45 only carries water for Israel because they believe the Jewish religion is superior to the Islamic religion. It really isn't much more complex than that. Cult45 doesn't do complex anyway.

Remember when the left wing world protested and called for boycotts of the movie Wonder Woman cause the female star was an ex Israeli soldier?

No, and this is a rather stupid and irrelevant point to make. I see you're one of those deep thinkers.

Israel gave every thing at 2008 talks.

Israel offered to go back to 67' borders and territories exchange.

The Palestinians said No.

Do you know what happened after the last time we did peace agreements with them?

terror-attack-5.png

Dozens of Suicide terror attacks and hundreds of civilians dead.
They don't want peace, they want to wipe off the Jews.

No they weren't jewish areas and the Palestinians refused the agreement because Israel wasn't being honest or fair with them.

Israel was lying about how much land they would keep in 2008. There was a reason why the Palestinians refused the deal. The deal would have worked out to 8.5% instead of the agreed 6.3 to 6.8% land. Which was 4 times the 1.9% limit the Palestines argued the swap shouldn't exceed.

Personally, I don't really care about this. It's Israel's problem which they are making worse by their actions of taking land that doesn't belong to them.

The violence is generational. Both sides no longer know how to live peacefully with one another. Israel needs to swallow their pride and stop stealing land. The Palestinians need to stop being violent.

Israeli–Palestinian peace process - Wikipedia

View attachment 303406
What a stupid thing you wrote over there.

Even Abas said he should have agreed to that [ In 2012 I think

Forum List

Back