Deal of the century: Israel to annex settlements on sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDontTouchMyCigars

Gold Member
Jan 27, 2020
Benjamin Netanyahu: We will start applying the Israeli law on the Israeli settlements at Judah and Samaria, and Jordan valley will get annexed as well.

Meanwhile, the Jordanian king has said that this will have a major effect on the situation between the two states.

The United States published an alert calling its citizens not to visit high-risk zones

Ramalah is on fire - Hundreds of Arabs are marching and burning pictures of Donald Trump, Netanyahu and Greenblutt.
Mahmood Abas [ Abu Mazen ] the PLO president cursed Trump earlier and called him son-of-a-bitch

And me? I am happy as hell inside this mess.

Update: The UK's foreign affairs minister said that the Deal of the century is important and could be a chance for peace

I’m happy too. The Mooslims should be glad That Israel hasn’t expanded its borders to The Abrahamic Covenant Borders yet.

Benjamin Netanyahu: We will start applying the Israeli law on the Israeli settlements at Judah and Samaria, and Jordan valley will get annexed as well.

Meanwhile, the Jordanian king has said that this will have a major effect on the situation between the two states.

The United States published an alert calling its citizens not to visit high-risk zones

Ramalah is on fire - Hundreds of Arabs are marching and burning pictures of Donald Trump, Netanyahu and Greenblutt.
Mahmood Abas [ Abu Mazen ] the PLO president cursed Trump earlier and called him son-of-a-bitch

There is always a chance for peace if people really want peace.

Another example of Trumps failed attempts at diplomacy

Note to Donny Dealmaker......You really need to consult both sides when you negotiate a settlement

oooooh Deal of the Century Arabs!
You get no sovereignty, and will be placed on another reservation!

Can't pass that up!

Sign quick this deal won't last forever!

Can't pass that up!

Well, thank goodness the Palestinians can leave Israel & go live in some Arab country where they will be treated with all the brotherly love, respect & justice they so well deserve.

Note to Donny Dealmaker......You really need to consult both sides when you negotiate a settlement

Let me remind you that Obama made Israel free 100 Terrorists.

Look, Ramalah always was angry and didnt agree to anything.

Jordan will never be able to break relations with Israel because they don't have any source of water and we provide them for free [ The peace agreement ]

Will he abondon The peace treaty? I hardly think so, and if the king does, he will fall off his chair, because his people will die [ What happens to arabs when they don't have water? As I can tell you, they 'Go boom' and kill every thing they can.

Can't pass that up!

LOL

Some deal for the Palestinians. Israel takes what they want and they throw unwanted land at the Palestinians.
Then they throw them some money to shut them up

Their response.......Go fuk yourself

Let me remind you that Obama made Israel free 100 Terrorists.

Look, Ramalah always was angry and didnt agree to anything.

Jordan will never be able to break relations with Israel because they don't have any source of water and we provide them for free [ The peace agreement ]

Will he abondon The peace treaty? I hardly think so, and if the king does, he will fall off his chair, because his people will die [ What happens to arabs when they don't have water? As I can tell you, they 'Go boom' and kill every thing they can.

I always thought the next war would be over water.

The desalination plants are pretty good, and water supplies come from Turkey. Or have I got that wrong? Too much to think about with all that's going on. I've recently returned from The Levant. And there is a lot going on.

Turkey is worrying.

Can't pass that up!

LOL

Some deal for the Palestinians. Israel takes what they want and they throw unwanted land at the Palestinians.

Land, money...what's wrong with those things? What do they want anyway? Because if it's all of Israel, they will never get it.

rightwinger wrote: What does Uncle Ferd have to say?

He'll sell ya an acre of dey's land...

... but ya have to sell it back to `em...

... when Jesus comes back.

Can't pass that up!

LOL

Land, money...what's wrong with those things? What do they want anyway? Because if it's all of Israel, they will never get it.

Did they want it during the Jordanian occupation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back