Deal made- gov. stays open..

How have I contributed to the nation's debt?

Because you are the nation.
It's collective responsibility I'm afraid.
You might not agree with everything that happens but that's the price of living in a democratic system.
There's no-one else to step in and fix it.
Funny, I thought I lived in a Constitutional Republic....
:eusa_eh:

I elect people that their job is to maintain my country's budget.
If they're not up to it, they get replaced.

If, by electing the wrong person from time to time, I'm somehow responsible I apologize
:eusa_angel:
But I shouldn't have to be taxed nekkid to cover for it. :doubt:

You might not agree with everything that happens but that's the price of living in a democratic system.

If, by electing the wrong person from time to time, I'm somehow responsible I apologize

No need to apologise to me.

This is the part of the best understanding toward discordian minded individuals that buck the system and rebel against authority. It almost seems disobedience is inevitable and necessary within many levels or else we'd all be doomed by nothing more than our own strappings. :cuckoo: Democracy.... obviously works so well we have to give it away to countries that know better than to already have it.

<- --<<< doesn't mind running nekkid with the right company :lol:

It's our job to demand it get fixed though. The problem is, those who attempt to fix it are the ones being demonized by the Left in both parties and the surrogate media that aids and abets them:

4-6-11budgetfixRGB20110406111442.jpg

This had me rolling :lol: way too cute!

It's our job to demand it get fixed though. The problem is, those who attempt to fix it are the ones being demonized by the Left in both parties and the surrogate media that aids and abets them:

4-6-11budgetfixRGB20110406111442.jpg

This had me rolling :lol: way too cute!

Yeah cute, but as all humor does, it touches on truth. If I hear one more nutwinger or numbnut, whether in Congress or the media or on a message board, accuse those trying to balance the budget of wanting to starve children, make people homeless, kill women, favor the rich on the backs of the poor, yadda yadda, I will absolutely scream!

Forum List

Back