Deaf Composers

Jay-Z, Yeebus, Pink, Justin Timberlake. All deaf.

Or must be.

I said DEAF, not BLIND! (Though it is also amazing what blind people cab do...Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Jose Feliciano, Art Tatum, Andrea Bocelli, Doc Watson, Ronnie Milsap, Terri Gibbs, and many others.)
dont forget Daredevil,another amazing blind guy.........
I am sure there are many others of which I have no knowledge. Thanks for enlightening me.

However, I have little interest in fictional characters and manufactured heroes.

Netflix Makes 'Daredevil' Accessible to the Blind After Complaints

Last edited:
I said DEAF, not BLIND! (Though it is also amazing what blind people cab do...Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Jose Feliciano, Art Tatum, Andrea Bocelli, Doc Watson, Ronnie Milsap, Terri Gibbs, and many others.)
I am sure there are many others of which I have no knowledge. Thanks for enlightening me.

However, I have little interest in fictional characters and manufactured heroes.

and you apparently have very little sense of humor......

I have quite a sense of humor. It doesn't extend to jokes about the blind or the deaf. I find no humor in physical afflictions....and I truly have no interest in fictional characters.

I have quite a sense of humor. It doesn't extend to jokes about the blind or the deaf. I find no humor in physical afflictions....and I truly have no interest in fictional characters.
who was joking?....the The Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired voted DD an honorary member years ago....they have an interest in that fictional character....

who was joking?....the The Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired voted DD an honorary member years ago....they have an interest in that fictional character....
In that case.....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back