DeadPool

it looks like the stupid laughing on themselves of people who are super-hero-movies-addicted. If you are addicted, go on.
you mean people who like to escape for a few hours and have a little fun?....take the stick out of your ass and enjoy yourself once in a while....
escape from reality for a few hours? You sound like junky. I prefer face the reality all the time.
like i said take the stick out of your ass.....

it looks like the stupid laughing on themselves of people who are super-hero-movies-addicted. If you are addicted, go on.
you mean people who like to escape for a few hours and have a little fun?....take the stick out of your ass and enjoy yourself once in a while....
escape from reality for a few hours? You sound like junky. I prefer face the reality all the time.
doesn't make sense

Saw in on Valentine's Day when it opened, and I thought it was great. It was exactly what I was hoping for. The role Ryan Reynolds was born to play.

With the exception of Colossus, who looked completely retarded.

doesn't make sense
google take the stick out of your ass....you might learn something....

Saw in on Valentine's Day when it opened, and I thought it was great. It was exactly what I was hoping for. The role Ryan Reynolds was born to play.

looked or acted?.....because he looked in the previews pretty much like he does in the comics....

looked or acted?.....because he looked in the previews pretty much like he does in the comics....

Both. The CG just looked bad, and the acting was pretty awful too.

Forum List

Back