Deadly Doctors

That's it? That's your answer? 'Everyone else is doing it so we may as well do it too'?
We do it already ... your private insurance company rations care.

They do ration to an extent. But, with the government, the rationing is going to really hit the aged hard, the ones that need it the most.

Does the term pre-existing condition strike any bells?

This I cannot subscribe to, this is the area where private insurance stands out from the government solutions.

If by "stands out" you mean "sucks the life out of" I suppose you have a point

If your young, it's easy to say the "duty to die" crap. But, as the young grow old, I guarantee that attitude will change.

Nobody is saying that...

All we're saying is that it is ALREADY being done...by those private insurance companies that apparently you think are so much more humane than the government.

They do ration to an extent. But, with the government, the rationing is going to really hit the aged hard, the ones that need it the most.

This I cannot subscribe to, this is the area where private insurance stands out from the government solutions.

If your young, it's easy to say the "duty to die" crap. But, as the young grow old, I guarantee that attitude will change.

Nobody is saying that...

All we're saying is that it is ALREADY being done...by those private insurance companies that apparently you think are so much more humane than the government.

Yeah I'm saying I will have better insurance from my "private expensive insurance company" than from the government. There isn't a word or phrase you can say that tells me different. The government is incapable of running an insurance company of that magnatide and you can't prove otherwise. You disecting what I said line by line is no more than a liberal opinion from you. I guess all I can say is, go pound sand.

They do ration to an extent. But, with the government, the rationing is going to really hit the aged hard, the ones that need it the most. This I cannot subscribe to, this is the area where private insurance stands out from the government solutions.

Silly ass. If there is a choice of an expensive procedure for a young person with their productive life ahead of them, or for me, with my most productive years past, it would seem to me that the right decision is obvious. No matter how much I dislike it.

This is obviously a red herring, in any case. Were it not, the nations with national health care systems would have lower longevity than we do. However, that is not the case. They not only have much longer average longevity, they have seniors that are healthier than those in this nation.

But whine and cry all you like. We are going to have a health care system in this nation, finally. And you will help pay for it.:lol:

Silly ass, if you have followed all my posts on the healthcare issue you would know what my opinion is. Roxi, your all for "Duty to Die" scenario....good for you. Why don't you be the first to lead.:cuckoo: But, I know if it came down to it, you would be screaming for your pathetic life like a baby.
One thing you always avoid is that our cancer survival rate and heart disease rate is far higher than any country you can say out of your pie hole....that is a fact, and that's why they flock to the United States.
I'm not whining nor am I crying about healthcare. I just want it done right the first time, silly ass. Your too fucking stupid to comprehend that part because you have your partisan head up your partisan ass, and that single digit IQ of yours is oxygen strapped.

Last edited:

They do ration to an extent. But, with the government, the rationing is going to really hit the aged hard, the ones that need it the most. This I cannot subscribe to, this is the area where private insurance stands out from the government solutions.

Do you REALLY think that if Blue Cross Blue Shield was insuring 80 year olds they wouldn't ration care as much, if not more, than the government insurance does???

When you think about it, these private insurance companies have it made in the shade! They insure people only up to age 65, after which time most people go onto Medicare at a time in their lives when they likely will have the MOST medical expenses.

And if an insurance company has the unforunate luck of having one of it's 30 year old beneficiaries get cancer or another expensive disease, they only have to insure them up to the point that the individual is declared disabled and starts early Medicare coverage.

And from my experience, Medicare does not ration ANYTHING. There is no prior authorization needed for any test and everything that is done is paid for. If it is found that tests were performed inappropriately, the provider ordering them will be royally fucked...but at least there is never a denial of care for any test that your provider orders or performs (except for preventive care which makes no sense at all).

Like I said XO, that will change under the healthcare bill. That is where a chunk of the money will come from. Hey....if it's a good thing then why are so many people against it? Why hasn't it passed through the House yet? Don't give me the lobbyists crap on that either.
If you would have followed my posts, I'm all for a "good" healthcare system....not a government run system. They couldn't pull if off if they're life depended on it. By the way, I believe that everyone of those politicians have the very same insurance as we do when something is finally passed. I bet the structure would change then.

Don't you have somebody to flame XO? just askin....

Nobody is saying that...

Yeah I'm saying I will have better insurance from my "private expensive insurance company" than from the government. There isn't a word or phrase you can say that tells me different. The government is incapable of running an insurance company of that magnatide and you can't prove otherwise. You disecting what I said line by line is no more than a liberal opinion from you. I guess all I can say is, go pound sand.

The government already runs the largest insurance company in the world, dude. Social security.

It also runs the two largest HC systems in the world.

Try again.

Nobody is saying that...

The government already runs the largest insurance company in the world, dude. Social security.
It also runs the two largest HC systems in the world.

Try again.

First, Dude didn't write that post.
Second, I rest my case on the government trying to run a healthcare system. Thanks for making my case Ed.

Forum List

Back