Deadliest Catch

Gungnir

Apr 29, 2008
I am watching this show on Discovery and in the midst of twenty foot swells of freezng water and daylong twilight these two deckhands get into a fist fight. They are fighting on the deck with the giant metal cage pots. :cuckoo:

You are the captain, what do you do to the two men? What do you do to the deck foreman who should be incharge?

I am watching this show on Discovery and in the midst of twenty foot swells of freezng water and daylong twilight these two deckhands get into a fist fight. They are fighting on the deck with the giant meal cage pots. :cuckoo:

You are the captain, what do you do to the two men? What do you do to the deck foreman who should be incharge?

Walk the plank.

I dunno but thats a cool show.

Dirty Jobs is also cool as hell. Discovery and History Channel are greater than MTV.

I am watching this show on Discovery and in the midst of twenty foot swells of freezng water and daylong twilight these two deckhands get into a fist fight. They are fighting on the deck with the giant metal cage pots. :cuckoo:

Watch.

get them to sign a contract for my new reality show: ultimate crab cage warrior

Tell them you're tossing the winner overboard and see how long the fight lasts after that..........

Forum List

Back