Dead Pool 2012

Okay! A tie! Valerie, strollingbones, you have officially tied in the 2012 Dead Pool!

Rather than awarding the grand prize to both of you, I have decided to award each of you a Fiestaware coffee mug color of your choice! Congratulations! PM me with your color selection and a shipping address and I personally guarantee delivery by the end of this month! No foolin'!

Nosmo King

Dead Pool Chairman Emeritus

Okay! A tie! Valerie, strollingbones, you have officially tied in the 2012 Dead Pool!

Rather than awarding the grand prize to both of you, I have decided to award each of you a Fiestaware coffee mug color of your choice! Congratulations! PM me with your color selection and a shipping address and I personally guarantee delivery by the end of this month! No foolin'!

Nosmo King

:eusa_eh: No, bones won...Larry King is still alive, right?

Into the last week looks like we are tied

strollingbones

Etta James
Phylis Diller
Dick Clark

Valerie

Dick Clark
Johnny Pesky
Larry King

Did I miss anyone?

Nosmo King

:eusa_eh: No, bones won...Larry King is still alive, right?

Into the last week looks like we are tied

strollingbones

Etta James
Phylis Diller
Dick Clark

Valerie

Dick Clark
Johnny Pesky
Larry King

Did I miss anyone?
How can you tell for sure?:D

i won! i won! `shoves valerie out of the way`

:lol: You win!

fiestaware_photo.jpg

:clap2:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/268749-dead-pool-2013-a.html#post6529108

Forum List

Back