Dead Pool 2011

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
Alright! You demanded an improved Dead Pool and here it is!

As always, your task is to pick ten (10) celebrities from any venue you believe will not live to see New Year's Day 2012. Any ten famous, infamous, notorious folks who will be at room temperature during the 2012 Rose Parade.

As suggested by Noose, this year's Dead Pool will feature this caveat: you will receive one (1) point for every year the stiff you choose is under the age of 100! Someone 75 years old dies, you get 25 points. Someone 98 years old dies? Oh! That's a two (2) pointer.

I will again furnish the prize. A brand new car? No. An all expenses paid trip for two to Aruba? Wrong again. The prize is a Fiestaware Pedestal Bowl in your choice of color!

173.jpg

Have fun and good luck!

O I ♥ Fiestaware! I'm in.

* Michael Douglas

* Jack Nicolson

* Sean Connory

* John McCain

* Andy Rooney

* Zsa Zsa Gabor

* Fidel Castro

* Kim Jong II (dictator of North Korea)

* Jimmy Carter

* George H. W. Bush

Jimmy Carter
Tony Bennett
Dick Clark
Margaret Thatcher
Kirk Douglas
Michael Douglas
Betty White
Warren Christopher
Zsa Zsa Gabor
And for the obligatory OD: Amy Winehouse

For those that picked Zsa Zsa, you better wait to make sure she survives 2010 first.

goldcatt, Betty White will live forever.

I see no surprise celebrities deaths, like a Justin Bieber or Lady Gaga or Kanye. Come on, make it interesting!

I don't need a bowl... I could use a Corvette. I'll play if the prize is a Corvette. Otherwise, mums the word.

Kim Jong Il
Kirk Douglas
Ruth Bader Ginsberg
Willie Nelson
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Elizabeth Edwards
Olivia De Haviland
Billy Graham
Mike Wallace
Fidel Castro

Incidentally, entries will not be accepted after 11:59 p.m. EST December 31, 2010! If you enter more than once, your LAST entry will be the one that counts!

The person amassing the greatest number of points (one point for every year under the age of 100 of the stiff chosen) will be the winner.

Employees of USMB and their families are not eligible. The prize awarded will be shipped to you if you provide your shipping address to me by PM.

riddle me this....if we take the obvious ringer zsa zsa and she dies before the new year...do we get to replace her...or is it just considered 'my bad' for taking a ringer?

now if i get the rules correctly....the younger the dead the more points ya get.....

riddle me this....if we take the obvious ringer zsa zsa and she dies before the new year...do we get to replace her...or is it just considered 'my bad' for taking a ringer?

now if i get the rules correctly....the younger the dead the more points ya get.....
They must be alive on January 1, 2011 but dead by December 31, 2011! One year I chose Eartha Kitt and she died on something like December 29! Tough titty, Cat Woman!

And if you chose say Lidsay Lohan and she dies, you get all those points for choosing a youngster.

okay that was not the question....

if i pick zsa zsa today and she kicks tomorrow...can i add another person or do i just lose an option?

New Topics

Forum List

Back