Dead People Found Next To My Favorite Breakfast Place

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
About once a week I eat out for breakfast at what I thought was a clean and safe diner. I have recently found out that a few dead bodies have been found in the alley in back of the place.

This has been going on for a few months. I have been told the police suspect a cereal killer is frequenting the area.

You may be wondering as I am, why the rumor is that a cereal killer is frequenting the area.

Well the rumors are based on the leaks out of the coroner's office. One thing all the victims have in common besides being found in the same alley is that they all had cheerios pounded up their asses. Aint that wierd?

You may be wondering as I am, why the rumor is that a cereal killer is frequenting the area.

Well the rumors are based on the leaks out of the coroner's office. One thing all the victims have in common besides being found in the same alley is that they all had cheerios pounded up their asses. Aint that wierd?

Saw it the first time, figured you would accuse me of being the spelling police if I corrected you. Not funny anyway, sophomoric attempt at humor, you must be an Obammy supporter.

They were all suicides.

emo_cereal-2048.jpg

About once a week I eat out for breakfast at what I thought was a clean and safe diner. I have recently found out that a few dead bodies have been found in the alley in back of the place.

This has been going on for a few months. I have been told the police suspect a cereal killer is frequenting the area.

They were killed with cereal?!

Must have bludgeoned them with Captain Crunch.

they serve cereal there?

Saw it the first time, figured you would accuse me of being the spelling police if I corrected you. Not funny anyway, sophomoric attempt at humor, you must be an Obammy supporter.

Shame on both you and that left wing stooge who poste a reply earlier saying Bush did it. I can't believe a perosn would stoop so low as to use the horrific death of those people forto score points or for political advantage.

Can you imagine the pain and suffering of the victim's families? Every time they sit down for breakfast they must think about this. The choice of hot or cold cereal must be an agonizing one.

Yeah, I bet you didn't think of that before you opened your big fat mouths. Did you?

Forum List

Back