Dead Jews will be brought by underground tunnels to Israel

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
My friend had her Jewish friend die in the US, I guess her trip is not quit over. For the life of me, I have never heard of this, also it would be heck to marry a Christian if you are Jewish, since they do not allow being buried in the same cemetery in Israel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This tradition of burial in Israel is grounded in a number of Jewish sources, the best-known of which may be the teaching that during the time of the messiah, all Jews will be resurrected from the dead, and according to statements in the Midrash, those buried in Israel will be resurrected first. Those buried elsewhere will be brought to the holy land through underground tunnels, according to statements in the Talmud and elsewhere.

How to Have Someone Buried in Israel | My Jewish Learning

My friend had her Jewish friend die in the US, I guess her trip is not quit over. For the life of me, I have never heard of this, also it would be heck to marry a Christian if you are Jewish, since they do not allow being buried in the same cemetery in Israel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This tradition of burial in Israel is grounded in a number of Jewish sources, the best-known of which may be the teaching that during the time of the messiah, all Jews will be resurrected from the dead, and according to statements in the Midrash, those buried in Israel will be resurrected first. Those buried elsewhere will be brought to the holy land through underground tunnels, according to statements in the Talmud and elsewhere.

It's a big thing, where you're buried.
A couple in the Netherlands, centuries ago, had the same problem. She was Catholic, he wasn't. They couldn't be buried in the same cemetery, so this was the solution.
hands.jpg

A couple in the Netherlands, centuries ago, had the same problem. She was Catholic, he wasn't. They couldn't be buried in the same cemetery, so this was the solution.
hands.jpg

Looks like one Protestant and a RC, use to be a lot of bad blood between the two, unless your married. It is for some people yet today. In a way I can understand if one is a zealot.

hands.jpg

Leave our dear Penny alone. She entertains herself by seeking out interesting STORIES ABOUT
JOOOOOS. so she can do what her catechism whore told her to do-----"SPIT ON JOOOOOS FOR
THE GLORY OF DA POPE" Long ago------whilst sitting on an easy chair in the "STACKS" (the storage
of old books) in the Medical hospital/school in which I was working------I came upon an OLD book-----
entitled something like "instructions for catholic nurses" Instructions on how to handle DEAD or DYING
non catholics. The good catholic nurse must shove a "eucharist cookie' into the mouth of the dying
non catholic OF ANY AGE-----from infancy to old age. ----no permission needed. Since dead people and
infants MAY NOT SWALLOW the cooikie (aka Jesus Christ) YA GOTTE GET IT OUT for proper
handling (??) so you have to scrape it out with a spoon. It is not clear to me if the non catholic with the
almost swallowed cookie gets to be buried in "catholic holy ground"----but---in general----non catholics do not
gain entry to HOLY CATHOLIC CEMETARIES------for the record----Adolf Hitler was a Catholic in good standing-----he was eligible

hands.jpg

Leave our dear Penny alone. She entertains herself by seeking out interesting STORIES ABOUT
JOOOOOS. so she can do what her catechism whore told her to do-----"SPIT ON JOOOOOS FOR
THE GLORY OF DA POPE" Long ago------whilst sitting on an easy chair in the "STACKS" (the storage
of old books) in the Medical hospital/school in which I was working------I came upon an OLD book-----
entitled something like "instructions for catholic nurses" Instructions on how to handle DEAD or DYING
non catholics. The good catholic nurse must shove a "eucharist cookie' into the mouth of the dying
non catholic OF ANY AGE-----from infancy to old age. ----no permission needed. Since dead people and
infants MAY NOT SWALLOW the cooikie (aka Jesus Christ) YA GOTTE GET IT OUT for proper
handling (??) so you have to scrape it out with a spoon. It is not clear to me if the non catholic with the
almost swallowed cookie gets to be buried in "catholic holy ground"----but---in general----non catholics do not
gain entry to HOLY CATHOLIC CEMETARIES------for the record----Adolf Hitler was a Catholic in good standing-----he was eligible

As a jew, is this true?

hands.jpg

As a jew, is this true?

is what true?

hands.jpg

As a jew, is this true?

is what true?

The OP?

hands.jpg

Give it a break , we all know the jews are the ones doing the spitting!
Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them

hands.jpg

As a jew, is this true?

is what true?

The OP?

the OP is typical islamo Nazi shit. Islamo Nazi pigs poke about and CITE a harmless detail of
Jewish custom and fart it up. The harmless detail is that JEWISH CEMETARIES ---do not
receive non jews for interment. Catholic cemetaries do not receive non catholics and muslim
cemetaries do not receive non muslims. An interesting detail of Catholic "belief" is that dead
popes do not ROT-------for that matter neither do the "saints" do declared by the non-rotting
pope. -----Muslims picked up on this idiotic idea and TRULY believe that the rapist pig of
Mecca---never rotted. -----in fact even the sluts that tie bombs to their slutty asses in order
to blow up children DO NOT ROT-------(allah preserves their holy carcasses). Muslims picked up
all kinds of shit. ---------mostly from Christians. As to the MIDRASH----it is a collection of writings---
VERY ALLEGORICAL-----way beyond the ken of a Catechism whore which is why islamo Nazi
dogs LOVE to cite them. In fact, some of the Midrash content even made it into the KORAN---
redressed as something muhummad did or said--------and expressed at about the same level of
understanding that catechism whores value. According to Islamic belief-----if the carcass of
muhummad is EXHUMED-----he will sit up ready to eat some falafel and continue engaging
in pillage and rape. ,<<<<< that and St Francis of Assisi never rotted according to catholic
belief. As to existing "TUNNELS" ---of course!!! Islamo Nazis construct them all the
time

hands.jpg

you got something more reliable than the sensation rag "HA ARETZ"?? I have
been in Jerusalem lots and never saw anyone spit at a cross. I have, personally,
experienced filth from your fellow islamo Nazis right here in the USA and Israel did
not OBJECT. Even I did not object-----it is baseline

hands.jpg

you got something more reliable than the sensation rag "HA ARETZ"?? I have
been in Jerusalem lots and never saw anyone spit at a cross. I have, personally,
experienced filth from your fellow islamo Nazis right here in the USA and Israel did
not OBJECT. Even I did not object-----it is baseline
Your spit is more of the figurative variety rather than the literal variety.

what her catechism whore told her to do-----"SPIT ON JOOOOOS FOR
THE GLORY OF DA POPE"

I've read the catechism. I must have missed that part. Can you tell me where it says that? While you are at it, can you tell me how this isn't you figuratively spitting on Catholics.

Just in case you are interested this is what the CCC says about the Jews.

Jews are not collectively responsible for Jesus' death

597 The historical complexity of Jesus' trial is apparent in the Gospel accounts. The personal sin of the participants (Judas, the Sanhedrin, Pilate) is known to God alone. Hence we cannot lay responsibility for the trial on the Jews in Jerusalem as a whole, despite the outcry of a manipulated crowd and the global reproaches contained in the apostles' calls to conversion after Pentecost.385 Jesus himself, in forgiving them on the cross, and Peter in following suit, both accept "the ignorance" of the Jews of Jerusalem and even of their leaders.386 Still less can we extend responsibility to other Jews of different times and places, based merely on the crowd's cry: "His blood be on us and on our children!", a formula for ratifying a judicial sentence.387 As the Church declared at the Second Vatican Council:
. . . [N]either all Jews indiscriminately at that time, nor Jews today, can be charged with the crimes committed during his Passion. . . [T]he Jews should not be spoken of as rejected or accursed as if this followed from holy Scripture.388
All sinners were the authors of Christ's Passion

598 In her Magisterial teaching of the faith and in the witness of her saints, the Church has never forgotten that "sinners were the authors and the ministers of all the sufferings that the divine Redeemer endured."389 Taking into account the fact that our sins affect Christ himself,390 the Church does not hesitate to impute to Christians the gravest responsibility for the torments inflicted upon Jesus, a responsibility with which they have all too often burdened the Jews alone:

We must regard as guilty all those who continue to relapse into their sins. Since our sins made the Lord Christ suffer the torment of the cross, those who plunge themselves into disorders and crimes crucify the Son of God anew in their hearts (for he is in them) and hold him up to contempt. And it can be seen that our crime in this case is greater in us than in the Jews. As for them, according to the witness of the Apostle, "None of the rulers of this age understood this; for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory." We, however, profess to know him. And when we deny him by our deeds, we in some way seem to lay violent hands on him.391
Nor did demons crucify him; it is you who have crucified him and crucify him still, when you delight in your vices and sins.392

So ... Jews are buried in Jewish cemeteries ... and that offends you how, exactly?

So ... Jews are buried in Jewish cemeteries ... and that offends you how, exactly?

Pretty sure they don't allow embalming, either. So they have to be buried quick.

Pretty sure they don't allow embalming, either. So they have to be buried quick.

Embalming and autopsies are typically avoided unless absolutely necessary because they remove organs and blood from the corpse that is disposed of separately ... thrown in the trash.

Jewish Law requires the body to be buried as intact as possible.

You can go to Israel to be buried if you're a Jew ... but there are better reasons to go there if you're alive ...

israeli_beach_girls_57.jpg

There are places in the world where they still believe in real vampires and will dig up a recently dead body to cut it's heart out if someone starts getting ill soon after the death. I see no difference between this and every religion in the world. Sorry but it's all batshit to me.

Forum List

Back