Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

The thin blue line is not just an empty statement. It is thin and it is the last line of defense between you and your loved ones and the bad guy's.
Is that message meant for Black people too or just Whites? I haven't seen the "thin blue line" do too much to protect Blacks.

What unmitigated bullshit ... take a look at the police response statistics for black neighborhoods. While you're at it, look at the crime occurrence statistics for black neighborhoods.
I went to a Black neighbor hood just to check on that "thin blue line." Damn if I didn't find 6 of them crammed into a Donut shop.

Lie

I find it hilarious the media keeps saying that some of these cops were shot in the back so that means the shooter was a coward.

So what does that make the cop that shot that black guy in the back?

That video posted in the post above mine shows that black guy chasing after the cop and shooting him face to face. Doesn't seem like a coward to me.

Well the cops were obviously too scared to go in and face the dude "mano a mano" so they rigged a street drone with a bomb. Was THAT cowardly?

Yeah because we needed more dead people. :rolleyes:

I don't know. I wasn't there but since this was the first time that tactic was used I question if it was really needed. It brings back a memory of the FBI dropping a bomb on a house in Washington state rather than wait out a guy like they could have in Dallas. Did they try massive amounts of tear gas or some other airborne disabling agent? I think they blew him up because the cops were pissed and scared. They had no intention of trying to take him alive from the get go.
Remember when Philly cops bombed an entire house?

1985: When Philly police dropped a bomb on a residential neighborhood

Yes I do. As I recall it caused a fire that burned own an entire block.

Forum List

Back