Dead Cop T-Shirts Are Being Sold Online — Mocking the Execution of St. Louis Police Office Langsdorf

How does that make his family feel.
May they not only have the ability to shut down the whole operation completely, but may they also be able to score whatever money has been made from it so far.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
Thank you Holly. The idiot try to put words in my mouth and didn’t even care about the cop who died and his family.

God bless you Holly.

Rick.
You are so welcome.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yeah, why can't the cop being gone be enough for those who hate cops?

When blacks go full-on savage mode like this, whites are going to love a guy like Trump. That's just the way it is.........that's why he got elected. Whites saw Ferguson and Charlotte and watched as Soetero stood around with his thumb up his ass. That was plenty enough for them. The more we see BLM, the better for Trump........I want those mofu's out there daily protesting some st00pid shit.:flirtysmile4:

Another great example of right wing, racist babble.
No, it's the truth.

Only if you are a racist POS.

Like yourself. So it’s ok to make a tee-shirt like that and watch his family suffer. If we did that for ANITFA, BLK and the LGBT community we would be crucified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Lebron pretty much says it all.

View attachment 266405
You better check out blue areas a lot more then what LeBron spouts. If he was true to his beliefs damn near all of his wealth would be given to the cause. Just like the rest of the verbal Prog frauds, the do the talk and not the walk.

Like yourself. So it’s ok to make a tee-shirt like that and watch his family suffer. If we did that for ANITFA, BLK and the LGBT community we would be crucified.

View attachment 266405

He is a POS. He will
Never be in the class of Michael Jordan. James has a big mouth and doesn’t know when to shut it. He should of paid more attention to how Jordan handled himself.

I love Jordan on the basketball court, but in the real world he was a coward. You love guys like they who show their teeth and shuffle their feet when you are around.

Jordan was a class act unlike James. Jordan was no coward.

Lebron is a black man who won't bend, buckle and bow down, Jordan saw injustice being done and he was as quiet as a church mouse.

Another great example of right wing, racist babble.
No, it's the truth.

View attachment 266405
You better check out blue areas a lot more then what LeBron spouts. If he was true to his beliefs damn near all of his wealth would be given to the cause. Just like the rest of the verbal Prog frauds, the do the talk and not the walk.

Enough of his wealth is given to the cause, this young man talks the talk and walks the damn walk.

View attachment 266405

He is a POS. He will
Never be in the class of Michael Jordan. James has a big mouth and doesn’t know when to shut it. He should of paid more attention to how Jordan handled himself.

I love Jordan on the basketball court, but in the real world he was a coward. You love guys like they who show their teeth and shuffle their feet when you are around.

Lebron is a black man who won't bend, buckle and bow down, Jordan saw injustice being done and he was as quiet as a church mouse.

James thinks like you. Everything is an injustice. Making an ass of himself just shows how ignorant James is. He couldn’t hold Jordan’s jockstrap. Jordan was all class James is classless. You know about classless. That’s your middle name. Still standing up for scum who are selling t-shirts of a cop who was assassinated by a coward That’s ok right. If it was the other way around you’d be screaming.

No, it's the truth.

View attachment 266405

Enough of his wealth is given to the cause, this young man talks the talk and walks the damn walk.

No he doesn’t. He doesn’t walk shit. Wow a t-shirt. Way to spend big.

View attachment 266405

He is a POS. He will

James thinks like you. Everything is an injustice.

Glad he doesn't think like idiots like you.

Making an ass of himself just shows how ignorant James is.

You mean standing up like a strong black man.

He couldn’t hold Jordan’s jockstrap.

Not on the court he couldn't.

Jordan was all class James is classless. You know about classless. That’s your middle name.

Jordan would show his teeth all the time to keep ass clowns like you happy. He would go along to get along.

Still standing up for scum who are selling t-shirts of a cop who was assassinated by a coward That’s ok right. If it was the other way around you’d be screaming.

Where did I say it was ok for these folks to sell T-shirts, you love to pull shit out of your ass.

Any asshole that buys or wears any of these shirts, should lose their welfare benefits for life.

He is a POS. He will

James thinks like you. Everything is an injustice.

Glad he doesn't think like idiots like you.

Making an ass of himself just shows how ignorant James is.

You mean standing up like a strong black man.

He couldn’t hold Jordan’s jockstrap.

Not on the court he couldn't.

Jordan was all class James is classless. You know about classless. That’s your middle name.

Jordan would show his teeth all the time to keep ass clowns like you happy. He would go along to get along.

Still standing up for scum who are selling t-shirts of a cop who was assassinated by a coward That’s ok right. If it was the other way around you’d be screaming.

Where did I say it was ok for these folks to sell T-shirts, you love to pull shit out of your ass.

You drank to much Kool Aid. You sound dumber each time. Your so racist that you have lost site of what the issue is. Your to caught up in what you don’t get and your mistreated. It’s 2019 and enough of the black and white bullshit because it isn’t there anymore. You’ll grab onto any incident to try and keep it alive. Racist bullshit.

Because he created animosity towards police officers during he presidency.

No. That would be the police who created that animosity through their own actions. Lying, planting evidence, abuse, brutality. Obama did not make cops lie. Obama did not make cops shoot unarmed people. Obama did not cover up for corrupt police. That was all the cops own actions. And the Us versus Them is another cop created situation.

Where you ever a cop. If not you can’t judge them until you wear there shoes. That’s a typical racist statement. So until you do there job your opinion in shit. Keep believing the shit the papers and news sells you. It’s bullshit. I worked in the projects and did my job just like all cops do. Is there some bad apples of course. When you have a split second to decide what to do and under duress it’s not easy.

So only cops can judge cops? What divine force gave them this authority? Were they chosen by a sign from God?

That split second has always existed. Only cops used to be trained not to shoot if there was no weapon. Now the cops like yourself claim you can’t wait to see a weapon. It is as though life has become a perverted Twilight zone of the old western movie. The first person to draw is not only the winner, but the good guy.

Tell me why 25 cops refused to cooperate with the state investigation of of Noor in Minneapolis?

Tell me why it took two years to force the investigation of the death of John Geer in Virginia?

Big City, Small Town. It doesn’t matter. The Us Versus Them exists because that is the way the cops believe and behave.

The lies the cops tell are routine and idiotic. What pisses the cops like yourself off is not the lies. It is the fact that each year fewer people believe the lies. You and your friends are the ones afraid. Afraid that you will be prosecuted as sacrificial lambs to the bigger lie of accountability.

When you and your brothers in black start telling the truth you will find a lot more people supporting you. That is why Serpico is a name known to so many. He told the truth. And cops just like you tried to get him killed. He was a rat. He told the truth. He betrayed the brotherhood. He broke the blue wall of silence.

Or was it the blue code of silence in your department?

Didn’t claim that cops only judge cops. I said assholes like you who are to scared to put on the uniform don’t make judgements. That split second means everything. How do you know they didn’t have a gun. What about a knife. Only two people know what happened. The cop and the bad guy. If it was a bad shoot then the cop pays for his mistake. Do you think cops enjoy being in that situation. It’s scary as hell. We are trained very well. Cops don’t shoot someone for no reason at all. The bad cops that do stupid shit get charged. Also, don’t put words in my mouth. That’s the problem people like you are quick to judge before all the facts come out. Unfortunately the papers and the news media are quick to judge and that creates a bigger problem. It’s scary when I have to talk to an adult like a child. No one is perfect and cops make mistakes. You can make a mistake at work and it’s no big deal. A cop makes a mistake and he either ends up dead or on trial. It’s funny that a cop gets killed and all your worried about is saying how bad cops are. Just shows what type of person you are.

Preposterous. The you don’t understand excuse is crap. Half of the people shot by police in Georgia were unarmed or shot in the back. There is no way those were all good shootings. Impossible. If that trend is anything like the rest of the country, then it is all crap.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/national/police-shootings-2019/

419 people have died at the hands of the cops. So far that is. That is how many per day when we are about halfway through the year?

We know the cops lie, the blue code of silence keeps their mouths shut even when there is video showing what really happened.

Because he created animosity towards police officers during he presidency.

No. That would be the police who created that animosity through their own actions. Lying, planting evidence, abuse, brutality. Obama did not make cops lie. Obama did not make cops shoot unarmed people. Obama did not cover up for corrupt police. That was all the cops own actions. And the Us versus Them is another cop created situation.

Where you ever a cop. If not you can’t judge them until you wear there shoes. That’s a typical racist statement. So until you do there job your opinion in shit. Keep believing the shit the papers and news sells you. It’s bullshit. I worked in the projects and did my job just like all cops do. Is there some bad apples of course. When you have a split second to decide what to do and under duress it’s not easy.

So only cops can judge cops? What divine force gave them this authority? Were they chosen by a sign from God?

That split second has always existed. Only cops used to be trained not to shoot if there was no weapon. Now the cops like yourself claim you can’t wait to see a weapon. It is as though life has become a perverted Twilight zone of the old western movie. The first person to draw is not only the winner, but the good guy.

Tell me why 25 cops refused to cooperate with the state investigation of of Noor in Minneapolis?

Tell me why it took two years to force the investigation of the death of John Geer in Virginia?

Big City, Small Town. It doesn’t matter. The Us Versus Them exists because that is the way the cops believe and behave.

The lies the cops tell are routine and idiotic. What pisses the cops like yourself off is not the lies. It is the fact that each year fewer people believe the lies. You and your friends are the ones afraid. Afraid that you will be prosecuted as sacrificial lambs to the bigger lie of accountability.

When you and your brothers in black start telling the truth you will find a lot more people supporting you. That is why Serpico is a name known to so many. He told the truth. And cops just like you tried to get him killed. He was a rat. He told the truth. He betrayed the brotherhood. He broke the blue wall of silence.

Or was it the blue code of silence in your department?

Spoken like a true racist. Where do you get your information from. A cereal box. What a dumbass.

Funny. All the victims I named were white. What other excuses do you have in an effort to deflect the truth?

Forum List

Back